BioBen

Video of the day

w00t. :D

I live for this ****.

I think this could turn to be a competition between Fallout 4, Deus Ex 4, Doom 4 and Unreal Tournament 4 in the coming years. ^_^ Forget about Max Payne 4 and Fear 4 though.

More epic movie trailers:

For the first time since the 1990 movie of Total Recall, Mars is back:

wow

Looks pretty cool, but I hate when they try to fake a multiplayer match up. No one acts anything like what was shown in that trailer.

My concern is how they handle the special classes, because whilst it'll be cool to play as Darth Vader, getting curb stomped by him probably won't be. :P

Very seldom I have seen the Terminator making pranks :P :P :P :

Five new rated-R sins (and the first one will surprise you):

Now I want "everything wrong with Grey Goo in ten minues or less".... :mellow:-_-

GG NO RE K THX BAI

^_^

• Upvote 1

A couple of years ago I played a game of UNO with similar vibe... draw four AND A SLAP!

Dedicated to my pop (Grandfather) who died yesterday.

I'm sorry, bro.

Sorry for your loss. Maybe you would like these Halo inspired covers. Think they are really well done.

(Behind the scenes/Making of:

)

My condolences.

Raw emotion and power emanated across an entire school as it erupted into a haka to honour one of their beloved teachers. Hundreds of young students at Palmerston North Boys' High School, from the Manawatu-Wanganui region of the North Island, broke into the traditional Maori war dance as the hearse carrying PE and maths teacher Dawson Tamatea entered the grounds. The 55-year-old died in his sleep on Monday and was honoured for the "impact he had on people" with a funeral service that closed the school for half the day. "A good teacher is someone who is passionate - not someone who presents the best lesson," fellow teacher Damon Durie said of Tamatea. "He teaches them respect but he does it with a bit of humour."

I feel the respect these boys showed their teacher...

This is what I was talking about "mobilize" in another thread ...

I never knew Pierce Brosnan and even Roger Moore get their looks in this one:

What ever happened several hours ago in the Tianjin region of China looks more like a nuke has gone off. This pretty much is almost as severe as the Chernobyl incident back in 1986.

Aside from the smallest nuclear device ever detonated, all other nukes would make that explosion look like a firecracker. And it is not even comparable to Chernobyl, the two accidents are in completely different categories.

ROFLMAO!! Instead of a movie, music video or company, even a person gets his sins :o :

ROFLMAO!! Instead of a movie, music video or company, even a person gets his sins :o :

If Adolf Hitler would be a franchise/movie, Donald Trump is the Michael Bay remake of it :(

This is probably not the first and only Star Wars vehicle in GTA V:

This guy.