BioBen

Video of the day

For sonic~

Edited by Egozi44

That was looking pretty epic.... :D

Then I saw it was EVE online, I already have a job. I don't need another one. :P

The Soviets had Natasha in Red Alert 3.

I wished Russia had real Tesla Coils in their bases.

Now Russia has a stunt heroine being invincible (like God Mode):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKlsGqHteMY

Edited by zocom7

Edited by HOPE1134

So EA decided to make the Battlefield game series go backwards to.... the official Battlefield 1. :mellow: Well it's been over 14 years since the first Call of Duty was released and there were Battlefield 2, 3 and 4.

I like how it's actually called "Battlefield 1". Not "Battlefield", but "Battlefield 1", as if they forgot the first instalment and now retroactively fix it. :D I guess it's supposed to relate to WWI, but "Battlefield: Great War" would have been fine IMO.

Watched it only to find out what it was... finished watching it... and I'm no wiser.

update:

Old... but new to me.

Eurovision 2016 - Man v Machine

^ Luv this guy.

^ broccoli that's what my food eats, that's my food's food, I don't appreciate you eating that...

^ ingenious lego pop-up castle

That last video should be good for Zee Hypnotist to consider another Lego project similar to that. :P

Anyways, if LeBron James is the King of Basketball, he might be the King of Flops? :P

It's too bad even his fans thought at the beginning of his amazing NBA career he doesn't flop. I guess they were wrong. :rolleyes:

This is great for those who have low budgets (but only lasted for a short time; around 30-60 minutes before refilling the ice to make it cool again):

Edited by zocom7

This is great for those who have low budgets:

In what way? Even the video doesn't give the contraption high praise.

Where is the ice coming from? If you are making your own ice and then using that ice to cool the same house you made it in, the net difference will be an increase in temperature. If you are going out and buying the ice, you are wasting time, fuel, and money. Plus every time you open your door to go fetch some more ice, you are negating in seconds what you accomplished in an hour. Add to that the fact that the air-blown water will cause an increase in humidity, which will raise the heat index as well.

Conan did some things in his trip to South Korea, including this:

Gee, I wish he would have done some Gangnam Style there. :P

Real life Drone Scanner from Half-Life 2:

Also....

I wish Mirror's Edge is On The House in a few days from now since its sequel is coming out on June 5th.

Edited by zocom7

This is probably my favorite dance act of the century :):P:D^_^ :

Last but not least, THIS IS SPARTAN!!!!!!! (watched it last night)

Edited by zocom7

While requesting someone to make a gaming sins video for C&C4, even I didn't know Hitler made rants of C&C4:

This 24 reboot will be the last season of the hit series IMO due to a poor cast, if only I wish it was the Empire cast, then it would have been epic.

I like dinosaurs, but not like this:

First Jack Reacher movie = a bit tedious. This sequel, a little better to look at. But Ethan Hunt was better than Jack Reacher IMO.

Incompetent third-class developers fix a bug that rendered their game almost unplayable (good job testers), and start basically threatening NerdCubed for making a video (a year ago) on how the game was crap. Some people didn't get the memo on how YouTube and gaming work.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

Three terrible (overrated by critics) games with good art but lack of significant interactive gameplay:

However..... Her Story/Hare in the Hat > Dear Esther/Gone Home/Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Edited by zocom7

Two of those are speedruns... you can't depict the content of a game with a speedrun. The whole point of a speedrun (any% anyway) is to skip as much content as possible.

Double-Feature-Movie night on the weekend...

First up, Batkid Begins... the heart-warming documentary about how far a town goes to make a wish come true. All the good stuff is in the trailer, of course, but the journey was still fascinating (if self-congratulatory).

Then a turkey of a movie... Red Faction: Origins. This is a classic example of a terrible video game movie...

Ugh... just awful. I feel sooooo sorry for Robert Patrick. Who portrayed perhaps one of the most iconic & memorable villains of all time... and hasn't translated that fame into a decent role since. He deserves better.