BioBen

Video of the day

IMO...Batman suffers from Rey Syndrome here... he conquers all the villians too easily here. A bit more struggle would have made the payoff better... even a dream sequence where he beats all the villians then cut to the chain would have made it better. Or perhaps after the big fight sequence where he wins... then they should have done a HISHE with the villans winning and Batman on the chain. Ok, I'm over thinking this... I just hold the series in high esteem.

In 2009 I had seen an easy soccer shot gone wrong, but now comes possibly the worst shot miss in the world of soccer (I mean football):

Edited by PurpleGaga27

Batman's greatest enemy, the ladies. :D hehe.

There is a new Dungeons and Dragons movie coming eventually. Warner Brothers has settled the rights for it.

I thought the D&D movie from 2000 was better than I expected, there was attention to detail that I associate with D&D.

Edited by Houseplant

More cinema sins from the future:

But Blizzard's version of the movie deserved a sins video:

I need some Christmas mirth? What else have you got?

I need to make a playlist of offbeat Christmas songs...

This is something Hollywood movies need to implement soon, human vs kangaroo :):D^_^:P :

• Upvote 1

The Kangeroo is just as surprised he got snogged in the nose as everyone else. :P

And everyone here is upset with the ranger for punching him... stupid. Whether he should have punched first is debatable, but kangaroos are dangerous and I don't blame him for taking affirmative action rather than waiting for skippy to punch first. Not the best move, but I don't blame him.

People are upset that he punched first? Hmm... I was upset that he turned his back to the kangaroo and walked away like he lost the fight. I don't think he should have held his ground and risk retaliation, but his departure was that of a loser. Now the kangaroo will tell all of his buddies about the human who punched him in the face and hurt its hand so badly, it ran away like a coward.

• Downvote 1

I lolled at this latest SNL comedy:

The next video game into a movie:

Last but not least, I can't wait for Ninja Warrior Australia:

In order for Atari to make an actually good game, they apparently need to just port an existing hit on mobile.

RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic has hit Android and iOS, and is a direct copy (with an adapted interface) of RCT1 with expansions and vanilla RCT2, while RCT2 expansions and a toolkit are in-app purchases.

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D failed, RCT4 Mobile was insulting, RCT World flopped hard and was subpar compared to Planet Coaster (ironically made by the devs of RCT3), and now they don't even know what to do. At least they made something good out of desperation (hello Petroglyph).

I have a feeling this sci-fi horror is going to get better or is it?

And what happened to this movie that was supposed to be in 2016?

Edited by PurpleGaga27

While watching Assassin's Creed trailer, I've noticed that Charlote Rampling in on this movie. Once she came to visit Brazil and a "so called" jounalist asked her what she thought about the situation of not getting roles and if it was difficult because of the age. So, she's still working, not only in this movie, but many more after that stupid interview and that bastard pachyderm is dead already. I reminded this interview today, because all headlines I read about Carrie Fischer mentioned that she died at 60. Honestly, I don't get journalists, it's a completely different mindset, maybe some day.

Edited by Chimas

According to some articles, this is the most pirated movie of 2016 and therefore still gets this:

I haven't watched the movie yet but I will.... soon.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

Jenna Marbles is at again sucking at video games part 4! :rolleyes:

Isn't it about time someone could teach Jenna to try uh.... Renegade-X? :P

Edited by PurpleGaga27

New Mario game trailer from Nintendo:

While Super Mario 3D World was great on the Wii U, it was far better looking than the original Super Mario 64. But this one, I would have expected better graphics and nothing significantly much has changed for the gameplay. But that NY area idea of Super Mario Odyssey is going to make GTA fans jealous.

Oh, by the way, I wonder if those videos created by CryZenx had gotten Nintendo's attention:

Where's the promise of Nintendo creating future games using Unreal Engine 4? Even Mario, Sonic and even Zelda fit better in that engine.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

Ah yeah, I saw that trailer for Super Mario Odyssey during the live Nintendo Switch presentation they held on Twitch. I'm pretty hyped for the Switch.

This might be the movie flop of 2017:

CGI is okay but the plot and ideas are pretty much 1990s. There's nothing new that blew me away.

Go go power rangers! :P

Yeah that movie is going to blow. :)

One other fact missing in that video, overcooked burnt burgers (even by several seconds) are completely unacceptable to eat since they contain acrylamide.... and that chemical is dangerous to your health.