BioBen

Video of the day

More SNL:

(Warning: this clip may haunt some of you especially the look of.... Harley Quinn?)

Also Trump is back:

I never knew someone redid Hell March 2 on six floppy drives:

Of all the improvised musical devices people have come up with, I have never been able to regard floppy drives very highly on that list. The sound is utterly terrible, their aesthetics is terrible, and the nostalgic value of floppy drives is terrible. The electronics engineering required is their sole redeeming quality, and that feat is no where near as impressive as many other improvised music sources.

:o

Found another trailer to look it, another movie based from a video game series, reminds me of King Kong and Planet of the Apes all over again:

Edited by PurpleGaga27

Macau should never have a race like this ever again with wide cars due to very narrow streets and that's millions of dollars in damages:

Well except motorcycles that can fit in the race on narrow streets.

After 14 years, my favorite and the best animated action thriller movie is baaaacccckkkk!

Edited by PurpleGaga27

While MechWarrior 5 and Battletech are set for release somewhere in 2018, here's the first gameplay demo of MechWarrior 5:

This is rather interesting to some Pokemon fans:

Never knew this had it coming:

Dinosaurs are back with an eruption:

Here comes a rare Indie (not really a game but an interactive movie using HD FMVs):

Yes, it can bought in GOG. But if anyone is curious for the entire movie, you can find the complete walkthrough in YouTube only to find out it's shorter than a typical average movie. :mellow:

I thought the idea of this is great, perfect for a new "24" game.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

2nd trailer is out for how the Mockingjay became the Red Sparrow:

Disney once predicted that this latest Star Wars movie will bomb and flop big time, and it will be:

Maybe Ethan Hunt is probably a Vault Dweller and Superman looks more like an older Clark Kent? I can't quite tell who's the Vault Boy in this latest Mission Impossible movie:

And the second trailer to the fall of the dinosaurs:

This latest Sicario movie had me thinking of David Bowie's Sense of Doubt all over again:

When Donovan Mitchell tried to pull a Vince Carter in this slam dunk 2018 contest (cannot believe he won though):

Larry Nance Jr. was also great too in dunking:

One of the fewest PC games sticking to originality (in a 3D animated format) is back with its first gameplay:

I like the fact that one doesn't have to create squared rooms, but maybe in the future if there ever be curved/circular rooms.

The year of the Dog may be a perfect time for Boston Dynamics to bring in real robotic dogs:

Star Wars The Last Jedi should be out on digital this week and I decided it's time for another spoiler parody:

Also in wake of Tomb Raider's reboot of the movie, the sins have come out:

NaturalVision Remastered mod for GTA V gets its new update and looks even better than before, if you have the beefy hardware: https://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5s-most-impressive-visual-overhaul-mod-looks-even-better-after-extensive-update

Will post more of these as soon as the new videos of that latest mod come up.

A new speedrun for the original Super Mario Bros in under 5 minutes but with glitches:

Explanation of that speedrun:

Here's a new trailer to the sequel of my favorite 3D animated movie:

This is the best SNL skit of the season so far: