BioBen

Video of the day

First of all, there isn't some magic time limit that no acrylamide exists prior to, and mere seconds later is suddenly laden with it.

Secondly, while acrylamide is indeed poisonous, the amount required to pose a danger far exceeds what people consume by hundreds to thousands of times. It is also only a possible carcinogen, as studies have shown that people who were exposed to higher levels of it do not appear at a higher risk for cancer.

Finally, acrylamide is in no way limited to fast food. You can create it in your own oven.

A message from Norway to Donald Trump - "America first ... but can we also say ... Norway second?"

Also - celebrating Australia day is racist! You wouldn't celebrate the September 9/11 attack, therefore you should not celebrate Australia day! Australia day is MURDER!

Edited by jeffnz

Well this idea of science to carry a dog into the air using lots of balloons:

As one person commented in that video, This is how people will get over Trump's wall. Uh, no, it does not work that way.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

About 300 drones powered by Intel joined in the fun with The Fame Monster:

Einstein finally has an official TV biographic show:

Um I heard that Lady gaga had 300 drones doing the flag behind her, I thought cool - super impressive.

Then I read today that FFA or something regulations meant they actually filmed that part a week before... boo.

(Genius trailer)

Looks like a historical drama. The emphasis on those lies with the drama, not the historical. This trailer did not entice me even the slightest, the show looks ridiculous.

The movie theme was terrible.

The movie isn't real stop-motion.

Some movie ideas kinda suck.

Now comes this:

Coming soon, Everything Wrong With The Lego Batman Movie.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

An old gettys image video... but I love a good edit.

The Monkey King was ridiculous but this next Chinese movie is even more ridiculous.

When I looked in Wikipedia for this movie, I thought it looked interesting, but when they say it's an epic historical film totaling 101 minutes long, it's not epic at all because the critic ratings aren't that good. It's like Jason Bourne went to China and teamed up with the others to defend the great wall of the world.

it's not epic at all because the critic ratings aren't that good.

And naturally, that's the only thing that matters.

I saw it last night... loved it. Very linear plot (flies straight like his arrow). But spectacular start to the movie with the big action sequences in the trailer, in the first third of the film.

It's a classy, big budget film. But lacks substance.

Had a great time, better than any Michael Bay Transformer movie!

UPDATE:

Game over man, game over!

RIP.

I'll bet you're talking about the late Bill Paxton. Great actor though.

Anyways, after watching the Academy Awards tonight, I thought why not bring in this "fail moment of the century":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg8v1W7X7oM

That reminds me of this:

So there is a Lego Sonic after all:

But Mario vs Sonic?

Ghost in the Shell reminds me of Deus Ex:

Trump won't do anything against an alien attack, not especially with this SNL scene:

Even Scarlett Johansson fits great for this Ivanka Trump SNL ad:

Edited by PurpleGaga27

SNL videos don't play for me... Note to Americans, the internet exists beyond your borders :rolleyes:

w70OLJO.png

Note to Americans, the internet exists beyond your borders

It's international licensing issues. TV shows are perhaps hit hardest by them on YouTube.

SNL videos don't play for me... Note to Americans, the internet exists beyond your borders :rolleyes:

Sonic, you are at least better finding SNL videos in YouTube that are not by the SaturdayNIghtLive uploader, but some other user that uploaded them. ;)

It's international licensing issues. TV shows are perhaps hit hardest by them on YouTube.

That may well be the case. The thing is SNL doesn't even screen on TV here in New Zealand.

Yet other comedy shows are visible just fine on YouTube. Jon Stewart, John Oliver, Stephen Colbert... And oddly, this video is available in Croatia but not NZ :o

How to watch region restricted content on YouTube, change "tube" to "pak"

https://www.youpak.com/watch?v=F7o4oMKbStE

Didn't know about this, thanks!

Yet other comedy shows are visible just fine on YouTube.

If they aren't produced by the same network and rebroadcast by the same affiliates, they aren't relevant.

Licensing is quite complicated as it has to go through both contracts between companies and regulations set by the governments of the country of origin and distribution.

I don't know why Croatia gets SNL and New Zealand doesn't, but I'm pretty sure there is a bunch of lawyers, money, and red tape involved in whatever that reason may be. My personal guess would be that SNL demands more money than New Zealand networks are willing to pay, so SNL is not licensed to New Zealand and gets cut off on YouTube.

I don't know why Croatia gets SNL and New Zealand doesn't

The catch is - we don't. NBC kinda doesn't reach this far, if you don't count CNBC that gets shoved in the extra package of an extra package's extra package of channels. It may have to do with the gradual expansion of what we can see that's been occurring since we joined the EU, YouTube videos included. For a little while, we could even see VEVO (now we can't for some reason).