BioBen

Video of the day

Yeah, those guys are hilarious :D

This one is even better:

They mostly come at night. Mostly.

Forgot to add something from last week. Last week it was Justin Bieber's week, being in the Grammys, acting briefly in CSI and this:

Edited by zocom7

Wait, what? Is it just me or Bieber squeezed into every aspect of public life? If he dares to defile soccer and gaming... :flame:

lol, what's to defile in soccer? It's nothing but million dollar transfers of foreign players anyway. I don't think even half of our country's top players have our nationality.

Seriously, how can anyone still say "we won" after such a match? :P

lol, what's to defile in soccer? It's nothing but million dollar transfers of foreign players anyway. I don't think even half of our country's top players have our nationality.

Well, I seem to come from a city where the soccer clubs (Hajduk Split and RNK Split) don't have many foreigners, and those that they have are mostly from Bosnia and Herzegovina. So we can say "we won" ^_^

BTW, here's a video of the night when Split didn't sleep. It was midnight between February 12th and 13th (Hajduk's 100th birthday). From all over the city, many torches and rockets were fired to celebrate the event. The fans did their best to make the event memorable during that week

Who cares, being nationalistic is bull**** anyway. And so are sports.

lol, I guess we here in Belgium are the top of the world when it comes to anti-nationalism :P

Video time!

Everything is amazing right now... and nobody's happy.

If I don't get high speed internet on my next plane... well that Naomi Campbell would have nothing on me and my dummy spit.

Inferno likes :o

I cracked up when I saw this XD

Unfortunately, the video embedding is disabled, so you just have to follow the link.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

I cracked up when I saw this XD

Unfortunately, the video embedding is disabled, so you just have to follow the link.

Old, but still awesome :3

The most typical face on the planet:

Can't embed that video correctly; it winds up getting an error.

An interesting find :)

This also shows us how bored people who do these statistics are :P

I can JUST remember using those big black floppy ones back at primary and intermediate school. :o

I think I still have a few boxes of them stashed away.

I was going to dis the title... until I saw the end.

Funny job well executed, my fav version is the what feel's like the 70's 'Sky' version but this random version inspires and revolts me.

Some people need a job... I believe Westwood fanboys have some job openings!?!

:)

He was pretty good, but I prefer glass armonicas, their transition between notes is smoother and gives it a more otherworldly vibe. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a very good video of one on YouTube.

Yeah I saw links to a whole slew of glass thingy-my-jigs but didn't have time to explore.

I think glass harps are good for Frank Klepacki to make some music out of that. :rolleyes:

I was thinking before that I would like to hear Franky do Toccata.