BioBen

Video of the day

That top machine with the switches is actually pretty cool. ;)

Good luck to the Mega staff, they're going to need it!

I didn't know EA advertised KW on hockey games :o

LA Kings vs. Buffalo Sabres, Dec 6th, 2007

• Upvote 1

I still don't get it why does Kerrigan have her Zergish dreadlocks even though she was de-infested in WoL?

Had to clean the drool off my desk because of that Starcraft video.. dammit.

Pretty cool music video:

Kerrigan kinda reminds me of Arthas in Warcraft III and beyond, a good ally human became a demon enemy.

The Starcraft series IMO is too similar to what UAW and Dawn of War would look like, but as the story goes, it's too similar to the Warcraft series. I kinda want to expect something as epic as Mass Effect and Call of Duty.

Kerrigan kinda reminds me of Arthas in Warcraft III and beyond, a good ally human became a demon enemy.

But Arthas never returned from his undead form :P

The Starcraft series IMO is too similar to what UAW and Dawn of War would look like,

WTF?

but as the story goes, it's too similar to the Warcraft series.

I don't think so.

I kinda want to expect something as epic as Mass Effect and Call of Duty.

CoD stopped being epic after MW1.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I LOLed at this video:

And this:

Fan made trailer for Star Wars.... JJ Abrams style....

WTH is that? A meteor shower on Russian soil?

Well this event happens hours before a bigger asteroid (about the size of a football field) will bypass Earth. So much for a post-doomsday apocalypse.

Edit: Found out the news at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21468116

Edited by zocom7

Yeah saw that, pretty awesome.

Though equally pretty damn scary if you happen to be nearby. :o

The dunk contest was terrible this year. Watching the same guy have 20 attempts at the same dunk for 2 minutes is stupid and boring. Either scrap it or do something to get the actual All Star players involved. Imagine the the huge interest if Lebron James and Blake Griffin were in it.

You have to admire the effort these guys went too in this... whether you agree with the outcome or not.

EDIT: I guess YOU don't HAVE to admire it, but I certainly admire the effort (from stat/research to realisation of an actual fight!)

:)

I suppose I'll put this in spoiler tags...

I knew the outcome had to be Superman, for the same reason why I've never been a fan of his, I do not like invincible, unstoppable, unsurpassable, or infallible characters. I actually dislike Goku for similar reasons, although it is obvious even without the statistics to back it up that he is not as invincible, unstoppable, unsurpassable, and infallible as Superman.

Still, despite not being a fan of either character, I did like the video.

I think that Supes would beat Goku, but that Goku would keep returning getting stronger and better each time, so eventually Goko could conceivably match him. So that's the only caveat for me.

I loved the adventure of S1 DBZ, but the series just got silly after that... I never finished GT.

Superman... I like what the character represents - but it's dumb writing to allow Supes to be, as Nmenth says, invincible, unstoppable, unsurpassable, infallible etc. It seems to me that Superman's major weakness is actually his moral compass, and a good villan and good Superman story should focus on that.

This Harlem Shake phenomenon has the potential to surpass Gangnam Style's popularity. Kinda makes more sense than the former :D

If by "more sense" you mean even stupider, than I concur.