ZEE POLL!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The BEST faction is

• The Allies
    • The Soviets
    • The Empire of the Rising Sun AKA Japan
    • GLA

well my flying transforming floating tank will kick both y'alls asses XD

Speed's important too, if you don't want to be outflanked.

yeah. GLA style works... *mental image of a little guy riding a donkey throwing poop at random people* x3; i get the feeling i'm going to be eliminated by some of the UK's more radical elements sometime soon >>;

Maybe ra3 should include a hi-tech version of Al-Quada which has conquered most of West Asia.

WHAT

THE

i'd like to see how they'd pull that off in RA style xD it was funny enough in generals... i get the feeling there would be things like camel riders and ackmed the dead terrorist o.O

I'd hate to see that in RA3, it would be so wrong on EVERY level. :P

yah true... it would kinda make the game a joke in every way. and not the good ways... >>; maybe as a mod just to experiment? it would be interesting anyway o.O

What as that? Make RA3 MORE OF A JOKE? I don't see how. :P

Saladin rises back as a cyborg with his cyborg camel to kill j00!

Who thinks Bin Laden should make a few subtle appearances in RA3?

Not me. Cyborg Saladin for the win!

(And his cybernetic camel of course :D)

Edited by Inferno

robotic saladin XD; hehe... osama too i guess... but then you'd have to assume that history went remotely back on track with the soviets invading afghanistan and becoming rebels an stuff o.o;

:mellow::o:mellow:

Saladin. An Arabian general who fight against the crusaders (including Richard the Lionhearted).

I always have a weakness for the weird army so, Empire of the Rising Sun.

Failing that, I do prefer the Allies over the Soviets. It kind of goes all the way back to RA1, the ending cinematic for the first Soviet mission (where you air raided that one village) was a bit of a mood killer for me.

Although that being said, I did become Premier of the World in RA2. :P

Who thinks Bin Laden should make a few subtle appearances in RA3?

No.

Edited by Gen. Yuri

i don't think they'd do it anyway. remember the whole RA2 game cover thing with the twin towers and renaming all the buildings? if they went that kaka about structures god knows how they'd do it with current level terrorists... i mean you can mess with stalin cos he's gone and dead but bin laden will probably shove ackmed the dead terrorist up your butt xD the whole muslim world went nuts over that one comic that got drawn and they tried to kill him so how would they react with a spiritual leader and hero being depicted in such a way? only the really brave or the really stupid mess with islamic extremists x3; i think i fall into the really stupid category =D

the whole muslim world went nuts over that one comic that got drawn and they tried to kill him

Yeh becuase that was Muhammed, Bin Laden is a bit different :rolleyes:

Yeh becuase that was Muhammed, Bin Laden is a bit different :rolleyes:

That is a matter of opinion. Some people will go nuts over such a appearance. Besides, how would a RA3 version of the GLA even function?

nah they'd be a seperate faction completely. remember the soviets invaded afghanistan and started the rebellions in the first place. chances are the soviets would still do that no matter what the time line... after all they are still playing an agressive bear-like role in the RA universe o.o so i guess they'd just be against everyone since that generally seems to be their view point afterall o.o; if it's not allah it's not worthy x3; communism was bad enough but democracy? shock horror xD though i would like to see the bumper sticker "respect the US or we'll bring democracy to your country" put into a worded phrase in RA3. that would be hella funny

Whats wrong with democracy?

"respect the US or we'll bring democracy to your country" put into a worded phrase in RA3.

You don't even need a game for that. That would be epic in real life.

w00t, 7000th post