The Epic, BEST faction poll!

ZEE POLL!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The BEST faction is

• The Allies
    • The Soviets
    • The Empire of the Rising Sun AKA Japan
    • GLA

that is true. i've seen marines wearing that bumper sticker on their helmets xD i rofl'd. anyway... 7,000 post =O yey for you

Not me. Cyborg Saladin for the win!

(And his cybernetic camel of course :D)

Hah! Cyborg Saracens.... sweet! :P

Hah! Cyborg Saracens.... sweet! :P

We don't need robotic versions of you droning on about how bad RA2 was. :P

That would be an epic unit me thinks.

Would be great to be used to demoralise the enemy.

i never used that. Only ever to test it on conscripts.

problem was it was never much use. i mean what are the chance of yuri coming across hundreds of standard infantry or something? :\ it's usually a big tank he comes up across xD; did it do damage to tanks? i forget o.O

The mind blast only damaged infantry. But it was pretty useless anyway, enless used in an IFV.

I'd make an awsome epic unit, Firing Console beams to make EA forget bout you, and Use my Big Evil Cleaving sword to rid the world of Capitolism.

thought so o.o yuri's mindblast WAS useless xD and wtf oO you need captialism... it makes the world turn around xD; notice how capitalist countries are the most socially calm and technologically advanced in the world o.o they're the best places to live. sure, ideal communism is a pretty idea but in fact it could never happen. too many variables and there's always someone who wants to be ontop. though it's nice to dream aye? and what would your alternative to capitalism be? anarchy? gee that'll work x3;

I don't think he was 100% serious....

For Mother Prussia!

lol

xD lmao that would be good if prussia still technically existed... now it be germany and poland methinks o.O

Like Germany and Poland would ever ally...

i'm pretty sure that was before poland technically existed xD back in the napoleonic era o.o; and i doubt they'd ever unite in our time xD; maybe under the European Union but that's about it i'm guessing. NATO too...

Hot chick commando in hotpants and a bikini! :D In fact an entire regiment. :P

... and how would you react if i said "let's have a whole regiment of cute male lifeguards only wearing shorts" hmm? >-> besides if there was a whole regiment of them nothing would get done. half of them would be flirting with the other regiments and the other half would be fussing over their bodies and preening themselves XD let's be honest here. tanya preens. otherwise she'd look like me XD somehow i sense a contradiction there... preening mixed with bloody muddy warfare o.O; i think she's just asking for trouble xD the big question is does she say "oh man i broke a nail" when she's cleaning out her pistols? XD

Mina Synd, you're a girl? What are you doing writing like that - horribly! Alwyas thought girls write enater than boys.

Soviets. F.T.W!

Edited by CCCP Gosho

I'm not gay, so I wouldn't have a problem with a regiment of lifeguards. ;) As for your other comments, eh I imagine that regiment would keep the entire army's morale at an all time high. :D As far as Tanya goes, your thinking to much. She gets up gets dressed and goes and kills people. Comes home goes to sleep and then repeats. She doesn't have to worry about her body, as its perfectly maintained as are all female soilders and moviestars and such, always perfect without any effort. :P

Returning to the topic at hand however. All you Soviet scum, your day is coming. We're brining you democracy baby despite you wanting it or not. :)