The Epic, BEST faction poll!

ZEE POLL!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The BEST faction is

• The Allies
    • The Soviets
    • The Empire of the Rising Sun AKA Japan
    • GLA

Terrorists are just punks and losers. As such they fail hard when compared with the fortitude that makes up the almighty Allied forces. :)

remember one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. and by rights you just called all americans losers xD

And that is a bad thing because.... :P

DD can't cry. His tear ducts dried up so very long ago...

mmmm much pain this one suffered has... turn to the dark side will he? xD

Your about 10 years too late for that one. :P

DD can't cry. His tear ducts dried up so very long ago...

Why would you say that? Both of us cried at that chick flick we went to a month ago. Don't deny it!

There's no point of doing another Red Alert game beacuse we all know that...THE SOVIETS ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER FORMS OF LIFE! (I know some wiseass would bring this up so SOVIETS ARE ALSO SUPERIOR TO ALL NON-LIVING FORMS OF EXISTENCE)

That mission was obnoxious.

This is true.

what about non standard life forms like etherial beings? x3 and if you say the soviets are superior you're just arrogant xD so bleh! :P

The Soviets will always fail, because communism is not practical. And sooner or later it will collapse upon itself. :)

You mean the guy with the biggest gun runs everything government? :P

but then again what type of society is truely good? almost all the time the people at the top only have their own interests in mind o.o doesn't matter what kind of government it is. and the governments that don't work like that can't actively work in the long term like communism o.o;

this board needs more terrorists XD

I could make you my personal terrorist...

Would you like that?

Let's not play games now... you want the Masked Shah, I know it...

lmao. :P

You need to stand up for yourself Mina, else before you know it, you'll be living somewhere in Persian with some funky skarf and eating camel humps. :P

I wonder what a camel would taste like? Probably chicken... I should find out one day. :)

Edited by Luk3us

i'm too nice to stand up for myself x3; also scarf and persia >.> XP besides. if i stand up for myself i'll look like a cold hearted ice queen b*tch. i can't win either way ;.;

Queen bitch! :D

Then we can, well at least, I can make snide little comments all over the place, like I do with DD. :P

and that would be a good thing for me why? >-> nonono i'm not gonna be an ice bitch D=

Well the way I see things you've kind of dug yourself a hole at the moment. You can either go with...

A) Resident exhibitionist, part time, umm... Yeah...

B) Resident stone cold bitch who scares away members. :P

C) Be Shah's bride. :P lol.

D) Or be random Pommy chick who is allergic to sunlight and runs the risk of going bankrupt. :P

E) Oh and of course, reveal you are really a guy and then we can all laugh at Shah. :)