The Epic, BEST faction poll!

ZEE POLL!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The BEST faction is

• The Allies
    • The Soviets
    • The Empire of the Rising Sun AKA Japan
    • GLA

A or D thanks... but if you keep trying to hook me up it'll end up C if i want it or not -_-;

and luk3us. you're a jerkoff XD but you already know that >->

*beats off luk3us with a stick* ... ... ...wait that didn't sound right XD

Ick.

Moving along.

Glory to the Allies! And a lovely little pic to accompany this. :)

wefreetheshitoutofyoubysi8.jpg

Soviet votes outnumber all the rest put together. Therefore, the Allied and the EotRS (oh yes, and GLA... :rolleyes: ) will be squished before they have the time to build up their pathetic attempts at high technology (except GLA, inferior technology and suicidal tactics, yes, indeed a brilliant strategy...)

Anyway, I gotta go soviets, their tanks are just so much cooler. Do not confuse absurd uber prism beams that kill your base from 50 miles away with 'cool', because they are not.

Bigger tanks, tougher armor, no mercy, only way to go.

Except if it's GDI... their big tanks are no match versus the sadistic awesomeness of KANE.

:kw: PEACE THROUGH POWER! :ra:

i'm not even gonna warrent that with an argument. i'm just gonna say "WRONG!" XD actually on second thought. technology is an overwhelming factor... technology has allowed impossible odds to win every time in history o.o sure you may have hundreds of guys but if they have single shot rifles and you have a machine gun, obviously something is gonna happen. just look at rorke's drift. 139 british against 5,000 zulu o.o why did the british win? because they had martini henry carbines, a good defensive position and 2 gatling guns xD whereas the zulus had sticks. sure, some had martini henry's from the battle at isandlwana but they were too far away to make any impact other then to pin the british down o.o i could give you countless examples on situations where technology has aided a win xD

technology is an overwhelming factor...

To that I shall quote myself:

before they have the time to build up their pathetic attempts at high technology

Therefore,

i could give you countless examples on situations where technology has aided a win

is totally irrelevant.

The Allies would still win though. The Soviets are the bad guys. They're red and blue always wins over red. :P

blue always wins over red

Sad, isn't it?

At least the bad guys win in Kane's Wrath considering there isn't a good guy campain.

meh. yes blues always win... except in Dune. they changed the colours for the game and movie... but if you read the original books the good guys were red xD they changed it round to make it more friendly X3; anyway, whilst the guy with the tech may not -always- win they usually do and even if they don't they will take an insanely large amount of victims down with them XD