Sign in to follow this  
Guest K.S.T_RimTech

MODDERS LOOK AT THIS AND PLZ MAKE THIS

Guest K.S.T_RimTech

i need some brave modders that will make the best mod! STARCRAFT FOR RENEGADE!, *&%@ it will be the best mod problay better than reborn or renalert or any other mod. your get a lot of fan mail and fans! the GDI would be terran, and the nod would be protoss. terran Units: marine, firebat, ghost, vulture, goliath, Arclite siege tank, scv, dropship, CF/A-17 Wraith, behemoth battle cruiser, explorer science vessel. Terran Buildings Command center, comsat, nuclear silo, supply depot, vespene refinery, barracks, academy, engineering bay, factory, machine shop, armory, starport, control tower, science facility, physics lab, covert ops center, missle turret, bunker :shock: ! well now for the protoss units:probe, zealot, dragoon, high templar,archon, reaver, scout, shuttle, arbiter, carrior, observer. protoss buildings: nexus, pylon, gateway, forge, assimilator, cybernetics core, citadel of adun, robotics facility, robotics support bay, obaervatory, templar archives,stargate, fleet beacon,arbiter tribunal, shield battery, photon cannon. IF I CAN HELP IN ANY ANY ANY WAY, CONTACT ME AT [email protected] !!!!!

Guest K.S.T_RimTech

i think this can happen IF THIS GOD FORSAKEN WASTE LAND HAD SOME BRAVE MODDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!

Well there are really only a few people who really know how to mod Renegade well - and they're all working on Ren Alert.

Are you going to work on the mod? modders arn't easy to come by.

What about the modderz working on reborn do you still think that reborn smellz?

i think this can happen IF THIS GOD FORSAKEN WASTE LAND HAD SOME BRAVE MODDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!

Well... why don't you do it yourself? You can become one...

i dunno though, i dont think starcraft and command and conquer mix.....

Guest K.S.T_RimTech

ok... STARCRAFT is one of the best games , RENEGADE is one of the best games too! if u mix STARCRAFT wit RENEGADE u will get the BEST game! besides that it would be cool to look thru the eyes of a marine or something. i mean this would be the biggest mod ever. besides all of that reborn still needs some work! and renalerts graphics arn't that good.

Guest bartdude

I havn't played starcraft my self but ive seen screenshots, videos and other people playing it, and i think it would be interesting to see a starcraft mod for renegade.

It would make a change from normal war, to space age combat.

Starcraft is an awesome game, but i don' know if it would be any good as a Ren mod... :?

:twisted: ill help im a modder. besides thats a good idea i was thinking about it myself... u got to think about it though...the ppl that made starcraft(i think its blizzard)might see it or get word and then they might pay us to make it or something(or sue for copyright :crazyguy: ) ill do this but three things #1-u help me get more ppl and pics of this game(i dont have it ive seen it and what not but my friend has it too) #2-if u can help me with this mod and give me credit cause im probly first one to consider helping, #3-u help me with my Dragon Ball Z mod and gundam mod

there hasnt been much discusion lately about this but it is the best idea i have ever seen and i think it can be done i am starting to lean how to mod but no goood to help, but i think it can be done have you started trying yet!!! id love to know or see some things from it! :D

hey.... i love renegade.... anyone can help me with my missing file..... its called WOLBrowser.dll. I thing the cd is scratched... although i really take car of cds.... can someone direct me to the download...? PLEASE I BEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't there a FPS in development for the starcraft universe? Just get that when it comes out :roll:

yeah seriously... has no one else heard about that? I think I'm going crazy here...

Its called Ghost.

You play as a female Ghost operative. You get to go shoot lots of Zerg and Terrans and a few other the other guys.. .What are they called again?

yes...they are protoss and i would love to play ghost but my computer cant run it so im screwed :(

ok... STARCRAFT is one of the best games , RENEGADE is one of the best games too!

In your opinion.

Also, didnt Blizzard say something about a new Star Craft game ? or something.

I've never played Star Craft, but the people I know who have played it said they like it.

Its called Ghost.

You play as a female Ghost operative. You get to go shoot lots of Zerg and Terrans and a few other the other guys.. .What are they called again?

there's ur answer

Was playing my cousin's StarCraft a few days ago. I cant believe I never saw this game until last year.