Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Smash Bros. Brawl

Get. This. Game. It is epic as ****. I finally got around to playing my copy and dear Jesus, everything Melee brought to the table, Brawl improved it by miles. I just played with my brother but man, it was too much fun. I am quite a big fan of Sonic, they made him very damn usable. I kinda miss being able to use Dr. Mario but Luigi has been improved and Wario is pretty damn funny.

The single player is expanded, multiplayer is great and this game is as close to perfect as you can get.

Fox is still my main man, but I'm good with Link, Ike, Marth, Sonic, Pit, Mario, Lucario and Pikachu. I can play as anyone though. :P

I use Link and I gotta say, online lags. I've never played a non-laggy game and I am wired, not wireless...

But I am having two friends over to play it tomorrow, so I'm fine without online.

I'm having people over tomorrow to play it too. YAR!

I'd like to play a lagmatch with you sometime. :P

I'm having people over tomorrow to play it too. YAR!

I'd like to play a lagmatch with you sometime. :P

What's your friend code?

Gonna buy when it comes to Europe.

Gonna buy when it comes to Europe.

me too. Do you know when?

Add me Fen! >=(

When I'm not feeling lazy...

TBA - According to Wikipedia

The rumored date is 3 months after the US release. So, around June 9th I would imagine.

It will proboly come the NZ this christmas. Is there any good reason for these delays? I mean the ****ing game in done!

The EU is comprised of so many countries they have to get approval from all and it's more cost effective to release to all the EU than seperate countries? All I can think of really.

As for NZ and Aussieland, umm, they always get screwed... :P

Yep especially Nintendo in particular. I think this game is will mean i will end up getting a Wii as long as Fox still kicks ass.

Yep especially Nintendo in particular. I think this game is will mean i will end up getting a Wii as long as Fox still kicks ass.

He does. I'm still a king with Fox... though Wolf isn't too bad either.

The one is dislike about Nintendo is they release a game in a country then take ages to translate it for the other countries, so theres a big gap between when they get the games. Other companies don't do that. Why are nintendo so lazy?

Games aren't just pumped out ya know. There's things like Localisation, legal issues, ratings boards, mountains of paperwork, finding other publishers in some countries, budget issues, mistakes, staffing arrangements, marketing.... the list goes on and on... It's not as simple as 1,2,3 to get a game on the shelf ya know.

Yeh i know that, i was just wandering why it takes Nintendo so long to do that when other companies like EA and Activision release it for everyone at the same time.

You know the answer, yet your asking the same question???

FFS...... It's a Japanese company where most games are coded entirely by Japanese people. When Nintendo America get a hold of the source, they have to do a lot of conversion (hence the localisation being a big part)... it all takes time...

Geez it's not hard to guess that you're from Oxfordshire! The level of intelligence from some people there is one of the reasons I moved out!

You lived in Oxfordshire?? Too bad you don't anymore cos i would of egged your house on Haloween.

Anyway since you left the percentage of idiocy has dramatically fallen, coincidence?