Sign in to follow this  
Red Blitzkrieg

Which campaign will you play first?

Which campaign will you play first?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which campaign will you play first?

• Allied
    • Empire of The Rising Sun
    • Soviets
    • Doc Destiny's furry rapist empire
    • Zee Hypnotist's elite
    • Lion's Brigade
    • John W's terrorists
    • Apoc's Overlords

Just for that, the furry army's objective is nuke New Zealand.

Not rule the world and make all of humanity their slaves? Damn. :lol:

That's the next objective.

Yeah... about that. You see, while you were busy attack New Zealand, I conquered the rest of the world with my robotic minions. *cues evil laugh followed by the song Brain Freeze*

Better luck next time? :lol:

Yeah... about that. You see, while you were busy attack New Zealand, I conquered the rest of the world with my robotic minions. *cues evil laugh followed by the song Brain Freeze*

Better luck next time? :lol:

I have more than one army. We won't be letting any robots ruin my plans of domination.

I have more than one army. We won't be letting any robots ruin my plans of domination.

I look forward to it, the battle a real challenge to my RTS skills, not a stupid AI that cheats or the like. :lol:

Edited by Gen. Yuri

I look forward to it, the battle a real challenge to my RTS skills, not a stupid AI that cheats or the like. :lol:

Psh. I get the multiple factory bonus the AI has in RA2. :P

xD; a furre army would definately be interesting x3;; gotta say i'm more then curious to see how it would play out o.O the furry army would need to be completely unique though... o.o we should make it into a mod xD

There's a mod being made called Sigma Invasion. It doesn't have one but 4 furry armies. The Foxes, The Tigers, The Panthers and The Wolves.

o.O interesting... keep us updated on the progress of said mod. sounds like it could be pretty interesting and from what i saw of the site, it's a completely unique universe o.O

I'd assume not, I mean, WTF was that bunch thinking when they decided to make that mod.

Or more to the point, what were they smoking, injecting, eatting, licking etc etc...

Rofl

67709.png

Honestly, I've seen worse. Both from furry "artists" who end up on Encyclopedia Dramatica and from modders who stick to "normal" conventions. But the question remains, how will it play?

Ain't this a bit off-topic?

Naa, Furry Rapist Empire is an option, so this is totally relevant. :P

that's actually better quality then i was expecting o.o; it looks pretty darn playable actually o.O anyway it's a logical leap. guys like guns and things that go boom. some guys are furres. so of course you're gonna have furres that like guns and things that go boom xD it was bound to happen sooner or later and it could have been a lot worse o.o this looks a lot more playable then half the console games i've seen come out in the past few years o.O

Pff...

If they're going to make a furry army, why can't they make a bimbo army then! :P

no doubt it'll happen. in the meantime keep perving over your fantasies XD; it's gonna be delayed a little longer x3;

LoL~ I will just stick with the Soviet Campaign...

no doubt it'll happen. in the meantime keep perving over your fantasies XD; it's gonna be delayed a little longer x3;

We need to get some dodgy Japanese developers involved in RA3. That way there'd be lots of pervy little moments. :P

Then the game would sell even more copies. :D:P

... XD RA universe meets night shift nurses. that would be... interesting o.O i'm sure there would be a lot of happy conscripts though XD we need to get some pervy game makers in and make a warped mod XD

... XD RA universe meets night shift nurses. that would be... interesting o.O

Night Shift Nurses... why god?

what's more disturbing, the fact i brought it up or the fact i've seen it? XD anyway let's drop that before i inadvertantly traumatize someone >.>; but yah a perverted RA3 mod would be good xD

See, you guys had to go mess up my lovely idea with your hentai crap. :( Thy am greatly disappointed. :(

Edited by Luk3us