Overcow

New units you wanna see

What kind of unit would you like to see in RA3?

rabid japanese schoolgirls x3 they run up to all the units and yell "OMG SO KYOOOOT" until the unit commits suicide x3;

Transformers and not the Autobots/Decepticon kind either, Hackers, maybe some sort of wacko ore truck that mechamorphs into a repair vehicle or a ambulance. I'm sure I'll think of more as time rolls on.

rabid japanese schoolgirls x3 they run up to all the units and yell "OMG SO KYOOOOT" until the unit commits suicide x3;

I was thinking of something like that, but couldn't describe it right. :)

I'd like for some of the old units to still be in there - like the allied aircraft carrier. Also very happy to see the Kirov make a return!

Edited by DeadEye

You MIGHT get lucky as they MIGHT have the kirov back..... I only say MIGHT.... :P

Some sort of spy satellite you can move around the map like in Real War.

pish. you can never have too much rabid schoolgirl >.> spy satellite would be pretty cool. but you would really need some way to destroy it or something otherwise you could just park it over your opponents base and watch them the whole game o.O an then it would start going into high altitude gameplay an i think that's a lil beyond RA3 right now x3;

Demolition trucks would be nice.

(but apparantly there won't be any nuclear weaponry in RA3. Is this true?)

no nukes? D= awww damnit ._.; ah well i guess it'll save on the cheap stuff... but i'm guessing it's been replaced by other cheap things instead >->;

I'd like a re-creation of the MAD Tank(assuming it isn't in right now). A MAD Tank in today's 3D RTS environment would be win.

Wow, that would be epic :)

How about suicide planes and terrorists for the Japs? And maybe some kind of hacker type robot (like the one of Star Wars) for disabling machinery?

kamikazi maybe. at least that's realistic. terrorists? where'd you get that one from? o.O ever see a jap running about yelling allah ackbar? an i guess a hacker unit would be good. would it be like the thief units of old games? unless you wanna literally go by the name hacker like the unit in generals...

I doubt they're have kamikaze planes.... Not PC enough.

well the divine wind is quite a solid belief in japanese ideals... it's politically correct. it just depends on how guilty EA would feel about actually making it happen xD

i hope they do, it would be fun.

Does anyone think the Japans should have dinosaurs?

velociraptors instead of dogs or bears and triceratops could be used to charge into tanks

dinosaurs maybe for the soviets... if they control the time machine they could go back and breed dinos and with their drone technology they could easily mind control them... but the japanese? it has no logical link to make... it just wouldn't work o.o; unless you're thinking godzilla and mothra XD

GOJIRA! GOJIRAAAAAA! D=

i'm guessing you have never seen Jurassic Park then Mina?

Edited by EdmundW

Nod Fanatics are no different. They're suicide bombers. That's about as non-PC as you can get... Generals proved that point as well... so a small dig at the Japs in that area would be nothing... Anyway, suicide units are cool.

I suppose your right... But I would love to see what the Germans would do with sucidie planes. I mean first they had a bomb on a cart rolling round, then they had fanatics who place their bombs then run away, so what would they do for RA3? The pilots jump out before the plane hits? haha