Overcow

New units you wanna see

yeah i've seen jurassic park. but that was an american funding it, NOT japanese. they had some japanese scientists yes... and it was set on islands in the pacific but that's as far as it goes o.o;

luk3us... germans? o.O the germans also had suicide fighters and bombers in the war but they weren't used in anywhere near high enough numbers as the japanese used x3; if they have the germans in RA3 they should have little boys on bicycles with panzerfausts XD very over the top but it would still be amusing and technically accurate to historical accounts x3;

As far as the German comment goes, I mean in regards to their total censorship of anything nasty in computer gaming materials.

Not as far as them being an active faction in this game. :) And lol, boys on bicycles. :P

aaah i see xD yah they have mixed stuff. some areas of germany censor everything, others have more freedom then america claims to have. a lot of german stuff is simply american stuff shipped over xD so no doubt there will be like, half a different versions with varying degrees of kiddy safety installed on them depending on where you buy o.O;

Transformers and not the Autobots/Decepticon kind either, Hackers, maybe some sort of wacko ore truck that mechamorphs into a repair vehicle or a ambulance. I'm sure I'll think of more as time rolls on.

like the tick tank in tiberian sun or the helicopter in yuris revenge

Screw that, both those units sucked.

the helicopter had it's moments o.O but yah they weren't specifically really good units :\ eh go figure...

tick tank was pwnage in large numbers

You know what else was pwnage in large numbers, ****ing imba Orca bombers thats what... Stupid ****ing things...

-everything- is pwnage in large numbers. even techies. they may not do much damage but it still looks awesome xD

Nice way to shoot yourself in the foot there in regarding your theory.

Oh and congrats on achieving 1k posts, spammer. :P

thenk yo thenk yo x3 and if i'm a spammer what does that make you mr 11k posts XD and even techies can be pwnage in large numbers... just not against flame tanks XD i'd like to see like, 10 rifle infantry against all those hundreds of techies... that would be an interesting match xD

Soon to be 12k thank very much. And that makes me a truly dedicated and loyal member... :P OK, maybe not but still.

Also, that battle would end with, all teh rifle men still alive and a **** load of dead techies. :)

pish. if you targetted all the techies to one rifleman at a time you might kill off a few of them before the techies died o.o remember riflemen have very low health x3

well that's a texan o.o everyone knows texans like to shoot things XD your poor lil ruski's didn't stand a chance XD

lol, all they'd of had to do was walk backwards, Fax Texans don't like walking you see. :P