Sonic

LiveWire Comes to An End

Due to technical issues we have cancelled this months LiveWire episode. And until further notice the LiveWire concept has been shelved. As in there will not be a show in April or any month after that.

As for Rewind, that is something that will be re-evaluated.

man, just discovered Rewind now. that's great dude. (not that its stopping, just great "show")

We are currently discussing and planning changes to LiveWire. Basically the current format for LiveWire is be scrapped in favour of the Rewind idea. In the end Rewind becomes LiveWire.

As a news show the LiveWire's content was considered redundant. We were essentially reporting news we had already posted on the site and you guys had already seen it.

I think it will work out better in the long run changing the format. It was taking around 20 hours to put the show together, that includes all the pre-planning on my part, then there is the recording and final editing by Zee. All this work for an 8-10 minute show. On the flip side we can through together an episode using the Rewind format in 1-2 hours.

Everything has to be practical... but I enjoyed the 'professionalism' of the live-wire compared to the rewind.

Is there no way you can simple look at different content?

Or is 'time' the deciding factor?

Guest Rabbit

To put it simply, the video recording and editing of the LiveWire was simply too time-consuming for me to handle. The new style I'm currently working on should be a lot simpler and quicker, but we'll still cover major news topics.

(slaps head)

fool am I indeed!

I just thought for a minute that you could possibly make a thread.

(forexample named) "Red Alert 3 news" and instead of writing, you could make a youtube video with talking instead.

That would be so awesome.

On the other hand, It has to be short time from when news come out till you post the vid. Else people would get the news from elsewhere.

For the record - I thought this was an April Fools joke.

Hence my head slapping!

I was so dissapointed to actually see it come true.

It was no joke, we all came the conclusion that LiveWire needed to be changed. We made the change and more people watch the previous episode than any of the original episodes.

Its up to Zee to conclude where he left off from the last LiveWire, no idea when that will be done though.

That's an interesting co-incidence IMO (the numbers going up)... I wonder why that was.

Probably because it was different, a more laid back approach perhaps. I don't know really.

Guest Rabbit

The next episode will be released in a few days. It'll be similar to a previous podcast + video idea that was released when Tiberium Wars came out. ;)