Sign in to follow this  
Hach-Que

Manual Modding

Well I managed to get Yuri's Revenge, so I want to start manual editing instead of TibEd (also because TibEd's trial will run out soon :( ), but what do I need to manually edit things?

I'm also not sure where to start, can anyone point me to some tutorials for Manual Editing (as well as NPatch)?

Edited by Hach-Que

Just so you know, TibEd keeps working when your trial runs out. It only adds a 10 second delay to your startup. I let one of mine tick up to 99 days before it stopped counting, but it didn't stop working until the computer crashed (unrelated incident) a long time after that.

That is just for your information because you mentioned it, there is nothing wrong with dumping TibEd as someone around here would be glad to point out.

That same someone will probably tell you where to get all the editing supplies you could ever want, better than I could anyway, so I think my input is enough for now.

Oh I thought it would stop working after 30 days. Never the less, I would like to try creating superweapons, which is something TibEd can't do.

True...I don't like TibEd much...anyways if you can succesfully make a superweapon tell me how plz!