Sign in to follow this  
Masked Shah

Hide your white women and small dogs

A TV Screen is seen in the darkness, the BNN news network is on.

Female BNN Newcaster- Today America marks it's 5th year anniversary of it's victory of the GLA forces, and it's terrible agenda to plunge the world governments into total anarchy. The Global Liberation Army had allied itself with the world's most nortious criminals, arm dealers, drug kingpins, assassin and Scientologists

Cuts to a clip of a GLA REBEL

GLA REBEL- We built our foundations on the propects of discordia!! We will make the world a better place for all!!! WE WILL BOMB DIS ****!! EYE KEEL YOOOOOU!!

Female BNN Newcaster- That was was the scene several years ago when the world had to face the prospects of an strange angry discordian middle-eastern world. The announce plans to build a Shodirkadirkan Mega-BurgerKing-Walmart-GAP-Hastings Complex is in the talking stages. Story shortly after a word from our sp...

A SNEAK ATTACK EMERGES, as Rebels bust open on several cameras. One Rebel kicks a puppy on a leash, another drinks straight from the coffee dispenser his mouth on the nozzle. The rebels knock over papers and monitors, and some tag the Newroom walls with mispelled vulgar drawings and messages

The dreaded legendary Masked Shah emerges from the tunnel, as he turns to address the camera

Masked Shah- I am the Masked Shah of Shodirkadirka!!! I have returned!!! Hide your White women, and small dogs!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

CLICK HERE FOR DRAMATIC SOUNDTRACK

Welcome back :D

Nice song btw

Edited by Inferno

Welcome back whoever you are lol :P

*Eye Bio angerly*

I am the Masked Shah of Shodirkadirka, brillant mastermind behind the Great Lakes Cow tipping incident of 06'... Oh yes, oh yes... now you see you are in the presense of a superior evil far beyond you had ever known!!! I am the ruler of the great nation of Shodirkadirka, I rule all 25 square miles of it. I have dedicated my vast fortune to attaining victory for the GLA. I am a worthy force to deal with... Each night UN forces shutter in fear at the mere mention or hint of hint of a mention of my name!!!! :furious:

MAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edited by Masked Shah

I admire the creativity in your posts Shah :) Its more effort than I would put in for my own.

*Eye Bio angerly*

I am the Masked Shah of Shodirkadirka, brillant mastermind behind the Great Lakes Cow tipping incident of 06'... Oh yes, oh yes... now you see you are in the presense of a superior evil far beyond you had ever known!!! I am the ruler of the great nation of Shodirkadirka, I rule all 25 square miles of it. I have dedicated my vast fortune to attaining victory for the GLA. I am a worthy force to deal with... Each night UN forces shutter in fear at the mere mention or hint of hint of a mention of my name!!!! :furious:

MAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I am the new UN official. We've never even heard of you. Run along, you silly fanatic.

Another happy day. Welcome back, Shah!

I have not heard of you in my Social Studies textbooks. You are just a mere rumour! D:<

Probably went off to rebuild his tunnel network...

You know, we found something like that tunnel on M6R-125 when we were building the Intergalactic Gate Bridge. What HAS Shah been up to? Care to explain?

GLA's very own Death Star.

Right, Shah?

*Eye Bio angerly*

MAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*reads all locked topics in open discussion forum*

Oh crap

*rebuilds his house on 10 feet of limestone*

Ha! Sneak attack tunnel that bitch! Mwahahahaha :haha:

The Global Liberation Army had allied itself with the world's most nortious criminals, arm dealers, drug kingpins, assassin and Scientologists

and SCIENTOLOGISTS?! wut the hell? that does not sound like the GLA I know.

Probably went off to rebuild his tunnel network...

We blew that up. Damn, I don't want to drop more bombs on small targets.

We blew that up. Damn, I don't want to drop more bombs on small targets.

No, you used the last military rental on getting rid of your Ant infestation, and realised you only had one carpet bomb left to do Shah's network... dropping it failed and now he uses the unexploded device as a home improvement table to hammer in nails on tough surfaces.

So now I suggest we call upon the forums to kindly donate another $28.2 million rental fee (for a B-52 bomber, fuel and carpet bombing payload**) Anyone wishing to Destroy the great Shah should do so by clicking the image below..

donate468x60.png

N.B. - ** = More funds higher than the $28.2 million rental threshold will mean a greater more powerful payload including Daisy Cutters, Fuel Air Bombs, Nukes, and our ultimate secret weapon!!!

Don't worry SaraKing. You don't need to spend that much money. I'll just get the Daedalus to beam a Mark-9 in there. Game over.

What kind of flowers would you like at your funeral Shah?

I the great Masked Shah, recognise not one of you as a UN offical, I spit on your car windows and wipe them dry with my rear!!!

I fear not your assassination plots!!!! I got my hands on Ashley Simpson, I will use her if you plan to invade....

I could think of a few ways to shut her up for a while... ehehehe.. :P

Post Edited by Admin - You have already been told once. Don't post that Rick Rolled rubbish on these forums. Consider yourself warned! Edited by Sonic
Removed YouTube Videp