Renamon

Adolf Hitler Action Figure

Hitler Doll

I would buy it, not because I'm racist or anything. Just... because it's a f***ing Hitler action figure! And a little concentration camp!

rofl...

Now we bust out the jew jokes... :P

j/k... :P

omg that is awesome XDDD i want it! XDDDD "

One saleswoman said: "It is like Barbie. Kids can undress fuhrer, pin on medals and there's a spare head in the kit to give him a kinder expression on his face. ""

"According to the saleswoman, should the demand be high, manufacturers will go further and launch a series of themed Third Reich toys, including interiors of Hitler's chancellery, toy concentration camps with barbed wire, barracks and operating models of gas chambers and crematoriums. "

XDDDDDD concentration camps... that is so warped but so very awesome at the same time X3;

My Sentiments exactly NiGhtPiSH... I was thinking a load of them would look good strapped to some home made explosives. Then it'd be perfect to take it to an anti-fascist rally, where we detonate this piece of crap in front of the load of Nazi punks!!! :P

Kill it with fire. It and every other nazi.

@ Saracen - there are no real punks, who are nazi. Real punks are not rascist.

@ Saracen - there are no real punks, who are nazi. Real punks are not rascist.

It was more an expressive term than a branding of political alignment my friend. I understand the true meaning. All I know is that Fascism is a disease and this filth, and any Nazi memory should be erased from History... There's too much fear within so-called democracy these days which stems from that foul stench known as Hitler, and this doll only helps to promote that sick ideology!

Aye, I understand.

And yeah, Nazis are scum. Me and NiGhtPiSh up there see Nazi Skinheads everyday. I've fought them myself several times. Every single one of them is blinded by racial hate and by that insanelly stupid WW2 Germany cult. **** them.

Though a guy at the Daily Mail did make a good comment - how many people are going to buy such a doll? 100 Pounds is a lot in the Ukraine, which means only the rich will buy it (or the very obsessed) - in both cases, people who are either deluded or just plain evil.

Edited by CCCP Gosho

Though a guy at the Daily Mail did make a good comment - how many people are going to buy such a doll? 100 Pounds is a lot in the Ukraine, which means only the rich will buy it (or the very obsessed) - in both cases, people who are either deluded or just plain evil.

Nazi's, Capitalists, The Bourgeoisies.... doesn't matter who they are... they're all deluded! :P

Meh, I'm deluded as well. I was deluded some time ago, I'm still deluded now and I'll even die deluded. And so are all humans. But some more than others.

Let's just live, be happy and make as many other people happy. And fight those, who want to make us miserable with our full force.

Your name and Avatar Suggests to me that you're an Anarchist-Communist... Am I right? If so, you are not deluded, but a brother in arms my friend for a common cause.

I myself have had views on Anarchy for some time now, but have never spoke out against Capitalism until now. I am now sick of the UK Government, the ruling class, the fat cats, the bourgeoisie and anyone else who tries to strangle the working class, the real men and women who make the world go around. So much so that I am now seriously considering joining the Anarchist Federation (who's manifesto is that of Anarchist-Communism)... I never thought I'd join an organisation, let alone a political one... But now I've had enough.... if others think that makes me deluded too, that's fine. But it's time for some Direct Action, and I'm prepared to do what I can to strengthen the Anarchist cause!

Anarchy is as backwards as Communism. It fights to prevent everything prosperous. It's far from the right direction to steer the mass populace. It's bad enough as it is with the government and the silly class structure, which can be eliminated if people get off of their fat ****ing asses and put some effort into their ****ing jobs instead of just relying on my ****ing tax dollars to pay for their living expenses. In order to see the full benefit of free trade and capitalism, you have to work for it, else you end up feeling like a jaded piece of garbage. You can remedy that situation ninety-five percent of the time.

Either way you look at it, anarchy seeks to promote ordered chaos, which is, of course, an oxymoron. And the very idea of it is ludicrous at best.

Communism is not backwards, it just collides with the human nature itself.

My name here has nothing to do with politics. It's just an old clan of RA2 that disbanded years ago. I'm too lazy to change it.

But yes, I am somewhat of a Anarchist. I find most of the people very stupid, very cruel or just blindingly following someone. The system is not working properly, as it benefits some over others. And especially in my country, the mafia has taken complete conroll over the state - it pracicaly owns it. All I want is to get a chance for a normal life and meet more good people.

Fenrin, Anarchy does fight the big companies. Why? Because they are evil, they destroy so much - enviromentally, they enslaveso many people, tear down so many little companies. Yes, they do bring progress and cheaper goods. But is it worthit? I say no.

Also, has anyone concidered this may be just a joke? I mean, last night I thought of this and it seems more and more like a joke.

Edited by CCCP Gosho

personally i'd buy the doll. not because i'm evil but because it's just awesome and it's a good living example of history. things like that should never be forgot. really the only place we should see something like that should be in a museum display or in history classrooms. because sure, images are good but if you had a live working gas chamber model that would really show things a lot better. but advertised as a playtoy for kids? that part is the bit that's wrong.

and political standpoints? let's face it there isn't a single political view that works. all the good ideas like communism simply aren't going to happen because of the human character. and we're stuck with things like dictatorships, democracy and so on and so forth. we as single beings probably won't change a darn thing so it's best just to stay out of the way and pray the government leaves you alone for the most part.

Anarchy is as backwards as Communism. It fights to prevent everything prosperous. It's far from the right direction to steer the mass populace. It's bad enough as it is with the government and the silly class structure, which can be eliminated if people get off of their fat ****ing asses and put some effort into their ****ing jobs instead of just relying on my ****ing tax dollars to pay for their living expenses. In order to see the full benefit of free trade and capitalism, you have to work for it, else you end up feeling like a jaded piece of garbage. You can remedy that situation ninety-five percent of the time.

Either way you look at it, anarchy seeks to promote ordered chaos, which is, of course, an oxymoron. And the very idea of it is ludicrous at best.

I love you (well your argument at least :D).

Would this be an awkward gift to buy for a Jewish friend?

no more then a clay doll of anne frank xD; is it immoral to put it in the oven?

I need one of these, to add to my pitifully small action figure collection. All that's in it right now is my favorite Triple H doll. ;_;

I want a Joseph Stalin action figure.

It was more an expressive term than a branding of political alignment my friend. I understand the true meaning. All I know is that Fascism is a disease and this filth, and any Nazi memory should be erased from History... There's too much fear within so-called democracy these days which stems from that foul stench known as Hitler, and this doll only helps to promote that sick ideology!

History is meant to be learned from and NEVER to be forgotten.

You couldn't be more correct.

Communism is not backwards, it just collides with the human nature itself.

That's why it's backwards. Working against the grain is doing it wrong.

Agreed.

Fenrin, Anarchy does fight the big companies. Why? Because they are evil, they destroy so much - enviromentally, they enslaveso many people, tear down so many little companies. Yes, they do bring progress and cheaper goods. But is it worthit? I say no.

It is arrogant to assume big companies are bad, nevermind evil.

sadly they usually are evil... give them a bit of money and they all start developing biochemical weaponary... *sighs* anyway. a stalin doll would be cool xD while we're on the subject of dolls i want a M4 sherman, a tiger tank and a T34... all bigass tanks that you can fit actionman sized dolls in xD that would rule. especially if they were remote controlled o_o you could rig them up to fire things and have real tank battles with your friends like robot wars xD only more realistic i can hear it now... little chavvy kids yelling out random history buff-esque quotes like "damn the T34's sloped armour! i can't penetrate even with my 88mm" XD