Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Mah New Jeep

With pics!

Let's see, this thing features: power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, power driver and passenger seats, memory seats for the driver, leather seats, heated front seats, AM/FM/Cassette/CD, a 10 speaker Infinity Gold sound system, fog lights, a digital external light failure display, a power sunroof, a security system, remote entry, a full-sized spare tire and gold-trimmed alloy wheels. And, of course, 4WD and 4X4.

On to the pictures, starting with the left front;

jeep1.jpg

The right rear;

jeep2.jpg

The front seats;

jeep3.jpg

The radio and dash;

jeep4.jpg

The wheel;

jeep5.jpg

The sunroof (yes Sir Mods, it has it :P);

jeep7.jpg

And the odometer out of habit;

jeep6.jpg

Now here's what I had before :P

taurus1.jpg

taurus2.jpg

taurus3.jpg

Stop killing the planet dammit! :P

lol that's no jeep. It's a freaking tank! :o

aren't half those things you listed basic requirements on most cars? o.O; like fog lights XD but heated seats and gold rims... you pimp, you, DD XD also lawl at the ass marks in the old car. and the fact that they're both automatics, holding with my point that american cars don't know what a stick drive is :P i know i know, you -can- stick drive. but the majority of the country can't >> and that disappoints me. but none the less, pretty car. even if you're only gonna get half a dozen miles to the gallon out of it >.>;

also omg you live in one of those sweet lil suburban areas D= they are so cool! they all look the same and you'd get lost easily, but cool none the less o.o

Eh, unless your one of those types of people that, "needs" to drive manual, auto is perfectly fine.

aren't half those things you listed basic requirements on most cars? o.O; like fog lights XD

Nah. Everything I mentioned is an option.

but heated seats and gold rims... you pimp, you, DD XD

:P

also lawl at the ass marks in the old car.

They're not assmarks. ;_;

and the fact that they're both automatics, holding with my point that american cars don't know what a stick drive is :P i know i know, you -can- stick drive. but the majority of the country can't >> and that disappoints me.

I can't drive a stick in traffic... yet.

but none the less, pretty car. even if you're only gonna get half a dozen miles to the gallon out of it >.>;

It gets more than that. I get ~16 city and ~22 highway.

also omg you live in one of those sweet lil suburban areas D= they are so cool! they all look the same and you'd get lost easily, but cool none the less o.o

Yes, I live in a suburban-type neighborhood. :P

nice.

think im getting a Civic or a Lancer.

actually signed in for car license today. It's just damn expensive :mad:

Myself, I'm getting either a Pontiac G8 or a 2008 Dodge Challenger. Or maybe a '70 Challenger. Or maybe I'll get a license before I try buying a car. <_<

As for your Jeep, that's one badass vehicle. How does it handle? Have you done any doughnuts in the mud yet?

what mud? he lives in a suburban neighbourhood XD just cute lil houses everywhere for miles upon miles XDDDD

y'know if you drive economically you could probably get it up to 25 instead of 22 x3; but it would give you a headache... you have to think of everything humanly possible to lighten and speed up the car as well as maintaining constantly speeds without braking too often xD

dood i'm pretty sure here fog lights are required... i mean something like that isn't really something you can just ignore... the second there is heavy weather you need high beams o-o or if it's real dark

and if they're not ass marks what are they then? XP

what mud? he lives in a suburban neighbourhood XD just cute lil houses everywhere for miles upon miles XDDDD

I live about 2 minutes away from the boonies. I can find some mud.

without braking too often xD

I have to stop on the interstate. This is not possible. Ever.

dood i'm pretty sure here fog lights are required... i mean something like that isn't really something you can just ignore... the second there is heavy weather you need high beams o-o or if it's real dark

Am I there? No I am not. :P

and if they're not ass marks what are they then? XP

That's a good question.

xD okie fair enough. but i would think america being such an "advanced" nation they would make safety a major thing... and fog lights really aren't something that should be optional... just because you live in a place with perfect sunny weather there's always the chance you may need to drive after dark or go out of state o.o;

I drive in the dark all the time. None of my other vehicles had fog lights. I have high beams of course but fog lights are not necessary.

You should see what they call fog lights over here they're pathetic lol

i guess high beams are good enough. but fog lights are always something handy to have x3 never know when godzilla might have you backed up in a tunnel and high beams just don't cut it xD

yah my bad. i was thinking of high beams when i said they were required >.>; though fog lights would come in handy sooner or later. i'd rather have them then not o.o the more equipment the better ^_^

And those rims don't?

you forgot the tinted windows xD and the purple pink sparkly paint job... and the fluffy dice and **** carpetting seats X3;;

How does it handle?

theres a point, im sure its fine in a straight line but how is it around corners?

You should see what they call fog lights over here they're pathetic lol

so true man but is it ever really that foggy down here?

And those rims don't?

How much do those beasts weigh?

congrats anyway, its a pretty mean looking ride