Sign in to follow this  
Wee_Ooh

Is this really the end?

T devlopers said very precisely that this game will be the end of the nods story arc and not of the tiberium universe

my guess is that cabal v2 ie legion is gonna carry on some of kane's dirty work.....and cnc 4 expansion will explain what dat dirty work is....it will most probably also end with a cliffhanger that scrin have arrived (or are about to arrive).....cnc5 then will feature gdi vs scrin.....probably with legion as a non playable (or maybe playable) faction

cmon its ea for cryin out loud...they dont kill cashcows

Didn't C&C3 and RA3 get scores mostly in the 70s and 80s? (As much as I don't like them.)

In this day and age reviews scores count for nothing, sales figures do and both C&C 3 and RA 3 sold extremely well in all major territories.

Whow! Not me, Sonic. Generals is a total disaster like I mention above, but not C&C4, I love both Tiberium & Red Alert, except Generals is not a good one, what I'm aiming more is on the storyline, not multiplayer gameplay.

Again more mis-information. Who said Generals was a total disaster? Don't me wrong, I never really liked the game either but like C&C 3 and RA 3, Generals was a bigger seller. And you know why? The Command & Conquer brand.

Even though it was a brand name, I read the wiki article as well, Generals may had sold very well because they use the C&C name as a gimmick! It is successful alright and it works well on the outside, but on the inside, fans are very angry.

It may not look disastrous on the outside, but on the inside, it is disastrous. It's all done with successful sales but with the price of sacrificing game traditions. In the end, hardcore fans (Especially Westwood fans & those who hasn't move on to EA yet) found Generals a total disaster, and I agree with them. Generals IS still a scar to the franchise, no matter you say it isn't. And Westwoodians will NOT care Apoc says "It's all about commanding your army & conquering your foes." C&C is not about that, C&C is all about MCVs, sidebars, etc..

I hate to say this but I also want to ask those who look into EA so much instead of retaining a little bit of some Westwood feel, "Are you hardcore enough?" Pure EA fanatics & anti-Westwood people will get the answer from me as "You're not hardcore."