Sign in to follow this  
Silverthorn

Demand of numerous CGI

Yeah yeah yeah, then I can finally shut up right? The answer is a yes. I also did mention, with EA broke my heart with the losses of CGIs & the Soldier's Head, most of all, original gameplay replaced by the "World in Conflict" clone. Then I can finally nail my mouth shut.
Wait what? Original gameplay you say? It hasn't been original for more than 10 years now :huh:

Unless you meant to say, the original C&C gameplay replaced by "WiC clone gameplay", which from multiple people that were at CommandCom AND had played WiC, is not the case.

Also, sorry about the outburst last night, ya just got me a bit irritated...I still stand by what i said, but there was no need for the harsh words in some parts of my rampage :P

Edited by F15pilotX

Wait what? Original gameplay you say? It hasn't been original for more than 10 years now :huh:

Unless you meant to say, the original C&C gameplay replaced by "WiC clone gameplay", which from multiple people that were at CommandCom AND had played WiC, is not the case.

Also, sorry about the outburst last night, ya just got me a bit irritated...I still stand by what i said, but there was no need for the harsh words in some parts of my rampage :P

Even though it might be 10 years with numerous C&C games compare to Starcraft by over 10 years with only 2 games (SC1 & Brood War), but still, some people including myself just love old school. And yes, replaced by WiC clone gameplay is just not cool. So far, the people from MyCNC revealed C&C4's true colors and I'm pretty sure my friends also agree what they said, in the end, some of them told me they also felt broken-hearted the same as I am with lack of CGIs, franchise still remains screwed up, etc..

And I understand, I knew I can be irritating to other people as well. And don't worry, I'm actually a nice guy but can get into a hot temper easily. And again, don't worry about me for so long, because once the game releases, hopefully I'll resign from the franchise once and for all.

You won't. Callin it. :P

That one will depend how EA delivers the goods. And most of all, resists the temptation of what EA's new game brings.

At least I do know EA can't deliver the goods properly or they're just purposely too slow to please their fans. Valve really learn fast and it delivers the goods very well, 2 former Left 4 Dead 2 boycott leaders were even invited to the studios.

So, what was that thing about 100 community leaders being invited to a pre-alpha gameplay opportunity to get their feedback? Oh, that musta been someone else... :rolleyes:

Well, I will like more CGI. It is something I feel that Westwood has done well to tell a story. Might not be the most cutting edge thing out there but it was really cool seeing Titans and Mammoths and Flame tanks and what not.