Sign in to follow this  

Hey i want to learn how to mod ZH to my own liking but right from the start im having some issues. Im modding YR on CnCNet and know most of the things there is to it but this here in Generals is a bit more complex than i thought.

I want to reenable/recreate most of the cut content that they left out due to time constraints. Stuff like the unique command centers. All the laser units were planned and the actual laser particle cannon. Tomahawk storm and cruise missile silo.

Well i am unable to even find out how to make the Paladin tank buildable for superweapon general and without having to be promoted.
I think i found the line regarding promotion, under Prerequisites, SCIENCE_PaladinTank? But what would i replace that with? Simply "none"? Or remove that line entirely?
But i still cant find any line regarding on how to have it appear in WF buildlis

Also i know that most of the command center models are there in the gamefiles except tank general but how would i make the game use the models? I assume i have to replace that line next to Model for every state? But what is the name of the cut model? Do those models have damagestate models too?

I want to make some civilian structures able to be build by some generals for upgrades like toxin/nuclear bunker. Do i just copy and paste the .ini stuff from those buildings to the general i want to have it? But how to make it buildable?

I want to have command center and barracks flags from US use the US flag. There might be one in the gamefiles, the aircraft carrier that gets destroyed by the GLA using the particle cannon is simply flying a blue flag ingame aswell but during the cutscene you can see very briefly that it actually had a US flag originally. I want to do the same with GLA and chinese buildings, i know theres a GLA flag from the scud storm but is there even a PRC/PLA flag ingame? And if so what would those flags be called? I see there is a flag section on the command centers in .ini.

Lastly, I want to add units/structures and generals abilities from other mods. Mostly Shockwave and Chaos submod. Most likely i will just have to place the stuff i want from the mods .ini in the correct vanilla .ini right? But how does one transfer the models and make that stuff buildable?

Thanks alot for your help!