Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
spytech010

I need help

Recommended Posts

I paid for Tibed pro, but i have not yet recieved the unlocker code or even a reply other than from the purchese site. it said if i did not recieve any info to go here, what sould i do?

 

 

I am getting it for v1.6

Share this post


Link to post

who should i contact for help. I also am wondering what the differance is between the paid for and trial version of tibed are :?:

 

I also have been trying to teach my younger brother how to use Tibed, but i can not find any form of tutorials that can explain it easier than i can. Where should i go to get one :?:

 

One last thing, I need a tutorial for using XCC utilities. Where can i go to get one :?:

____________ :arrow:

_____________ :arrow:

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

_____________ :arrow:

____________ :arrow:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×