Sign in to follow this  
Guest .:Stalker X-5:.

Zero Hour INI editing, Help me!

Guest .:Stalker X-5:.

Hi guys.

I'm a new here, i'm a Italian Novice of ZH modding. I buyed C&C Generals: Zero hour (fantastic!!) and i get to the modding universe of ZH.

I looking for expert ZH modders to create a my mod (yeah, yeah, i learn so looong of ZH modding):

Features to china side only:

- replace overlord tank with the emperor tank in skirmish mode (in the normal china faction)

- nuclear missile have a neutron warhead to kill soldiers in the enemy vehicles (like nuclear cannon's neutron shells).

- Mig Bomber use Nuclear Carpet Bomb and take long time to reload (limit of mig bomber construction: 1)

- Upgrade Automatic Clips avaiable in skirmish mode in the normal china faction.

- thief to stolen cash to enemy supplies structure (with a new cameo image).

Everyone interesting in this project, contact me at this msn contact: [email protected] :D

Guest Rifletank v2

i am willing to help but i dont know anything about SHPs, voxels, cameos and images. i know the medium (not basics but not advanced) of .INI editing like changing weapons, granting abilities, and taht kind of stuff. i have made my own yuris revenge mod using tibed v1.54 (and the notepad file)

but i dont know what kind of programs i would use, what i would do, or if my talents are even helpful.

IM me at

[email protected]