Sign in to follow this  
GeneralZ

C&C 3 Online

Online has few bugs for me like the scrolling prob, and I had the D/C prob on the first day, but its generally manageable now.

I played my first online game against ZeeHypnotist last night. Guess who steamrollered over his base with GDI? :D

The game is too much Zero Hourish. The GLA has Nuclear Weapons/Toxin Missiles! We are dispatching a strike force to take it out!

NOD has WMDs and Weaponized Tiberium! We are dispatchig a force to take them out. See any similiarities?

In addition, NOD play too much like GLA, but a bit more sneakier, and weaker in terms of survivability. They cant last at all in a shootout. GDI is like USA + China, with high Overlords/Mammoths and Crusaders/Predators and their powerful airforce and infantry

Online gameplay isnt anything new. It still plays like ZH, and the same strategies I apply online in ZH work for C&C 3, just a bit more complicated with Outposts instead of Dozers. Money economy is also simliar, best way to start is with 10,000. not with 50,000 like hypnotist likes.

The game feels like Generals but with a Tiberium Twist. I guess thats good for us, as madbadger and me should make an unstoppable 2v2, since he is a ZH master.