Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cHim

hai

Recommended Posts

Well hello, I'm cHim, annnd I'm your newest member! :o

 

 

 

Anyway I've been Command & Conquer for about 4 years now and I just started playing playing and realized how dull It's been without discussing anything and downloading mods. Well anyway I hope to see you all on the forums!

Share this post


Link to post

Sup enjoy your stay and post or die! Muahahha :twisted:

Share this post


Link to post

Ahhh, four years ago? You must be one of those Generals addicts..

 

Anywho, WELCOME TO CNCNZ!!!

Share this post


Link to post

No, not really :P More like a Yuri's Revenge addict and Command & Conquer 3 addicts.

Share this post


Link to post

wasup? welcome

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×