Sign in to follow this  
Guest bws

[release] UMS FrameWork, and a first bits of INI editor

Guest bws

WEll..

It has been a long time, but finaly i put my shoulders under my work again, a lot of things has changed,

first.. I will do all forums stuff here, which will attract more attention.. (cause people just dont tend to have noticed the progress on cncsdk.cncnz.com)..

second.. i have rewritten the whole framework for the generals tools (UMS) with my commercial framework (mf.net (mfdn)) which is a .net based framework.. You can write applications for it by only downloading the .net SDK, (languages VB.net, c#, vj#, c++ .net extensions).

third, i finaly have made a reliable system to read generals ini`s which works with a xml which describes the keywords which describe the objects in the ini. It is only finished for the main ini`s.. so if someone has got a lot of time to check it :) help is welcome..

Also i have made a start with the ini editor for generals, which is certainly not finished (the version is called 1.0.0.0 but it really still sucks, cause it only shows a form (i havent put the code for the behaviour in it yet))..

Ow, and if someone want to program modules, just ask me and i`ll give ya a detailed chm help file.

-- bws