Sign in to follow this  
AfronovA

Command & Conquer 3: Retalliation

With Kanes Wrath coming out and being the 1st Expansion pack I reckon EA will make another, but more focusing on GDI this time and maybe the one after that could be about the Scrin?

What are your thoughts on this?

P.s if this happens it will be ALOT like Half Life 2: episodes 1-3 :P

Im not sure it's going to be like that :(

I think theire done with C&C 3 for now , and tries to make Red Alert keep up, so people don't forget ^^

I doubt they'd make another expansion after this one. Because by the time it was released which would be 2009, the Sage engine would REALLY be showing its age, and well it would just be dull.

They're probably start on another game I imagine in 2009, for release by about 2010. It might be that C&C shooter that is rumored to already be in the works.

Yeh. but it's almost like there are too many shooters in scene right now.

Halo3, the Half-Life2 series, Crisis, A new Medal of Honer also, And heard a bird sing that Valve has a new Counterstrike in work.

FPS games are in a lot harder competetion, EA even risks to loose a lot of cash if they screw up.

Well look at Crysis, that is an EA game and doesn't look at risk of losing anything. ;)

let's wait and see..

I don't know anybody who has money for a pc that can run it properly.

lol.. You think that really matters? People are stupid and will go out and buy it and THEN realise they can't run it.

... At least people could wait for the pc's to drop price and then buy one and a game,

so that they have saved money plus can play the game properly.

New Counter-Strike? On what? Source engine 11? Is it just going to be another Condition Zero? They need to stop making new Counter-Strike games and start listening to the fans and fix the current CSS.

Counter Strike eh? Are they making a new one? lol...

... At least people could wait for the pc's to drop price and then buy one and a game,

so that they have saved money plus can play the game properly.

Yeah but most aren't like that. ;)