- Almost perfect Zero:Hour. Tons of bugs and exploits were fixed, the balance has been improved and re-toned and the AI has been improved sightly. NProject Mod is the best patch mod you can get for Zero:Hour.
- Enabled Boss General to be played in skirmish and multiplayer with balance and playability added so it is not overpowered.
- More than 35 new units, structures, upgrades, and special abilities. These new things were added to give each specific General more choices in tactics and preserve the balance among all factions.
- More than 15 new maps for skirmish and multiplayer. All existing maps also have been improved with better pathfinding and less lag. The Generals Challenge missions also have been enhanced, including the new Demolition General mission.
- One of the best mods for Zero:Hour, it is what Zero Hour should have been in the first time, keeping the game's original look while greatly improving its content and fixing all known bugs where possible.
NProject Mod 2.8 ReleasedNProject Mod
Posted Wednesday, 25 July 2012 - 04:01 AM
Posted Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 01:12 PM
very nice art, and the fixes are more than welcomed.
i wish they only changed the name to something more cool.....
Edited by Johnnyxp64, Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 01:12 PM.
- Knowledge is the only True Power -
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Hosted by Freedom Studios