Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Reks

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • Origin
  • Steam
  • PSN
  1. Any help would be great, as i am somewhat inexperienced with debugging things.
  2. I've created a big mod for Tiberian Sun with TibEd and recently I have began porting in other art for new units. I imported one new voxel unit and it was a huge success but I tried with a building and a major bug caused my entire mod to crash. Units no longer obey their prerequisites Only MCVs will deploy correctly, other units disapear into a strange 1 tile big building that is completely useless. Game Crashes after a certain amount of time. Some buildings are unable to be built I have entered the Manuel Editor but have not found one thing out of place. These are major problems that did not exist until I tried to put in the new building art and it has completely destroyed my mod. I would like to know if there is a solution or if I may have to redo the entire mod from scratch, or if there is a fast way i can rebuild my mod. Thanks for reading.