Jump to content

Khyber

Members
  • Content count

    77
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Khyber

  1. Khyber

    Meet the Messiah at CommandCom

    I thought this was going to be about Koen.
  2. Khyber

    Hi guys

    How's it hanging?
  3. Khyber

    C&C CommandCOM 2009

    Koen, if you want to Twitter mostly, you might want to look into a good phone with a nice data plan.
  4. To avoid a lot of off-topic (by me) in the other threads. Do you have a cube? Do you like the cube? What games do you have? What games are you looking forward to? I'll post my cube + 15 games later.
  5. Resident Evil 4, it doesn't get much better...
  6. Khyber

    Best Horror Game

    I had to kick this... IGN said so.
  7. Khyber

    Your Monitor's Refresh Rate?

    OMG, I never really play games on my pc, but once I was playing a flash game and got a splitting headache... Could that be related to the refresh rate? And how do you change it?
  8. Khyber

    BlckMaglc

    Did you guys also recieve spam-pm from Warmatt16? The same forum. :S
  9. A Official CNCNZ.com Happy New Year.
  10. Khyber

    My User Title

    Other (with branches)
  11. Khyber

    Avatar and Signature Rating

    It's scorpion, from the new Mortal Kombat game.
  12. Khyber

    Avatar and Signature Rating

    I rate the person above me, I thought that was the idea of the thread.
  13. Khyber

    Avatar and Signature Rating

    Nice avatar, better then the one you had before! It's simple and stylish. I don't get your signature, sorry. :oops: Avatar: 8/10 Signature: 5/10
  14. Khyber

    Avatar and Signature Rating

    Thanks for the compliments! My secret is that I find cool pictures and then just resize them. I like yours to, I would make the avatar smaller to make it look sharper. But your banner is cool as it is! @ Warmatt16: It's nice, but the "take a image from a C&C menu" style is a bit uninspired.
  15. Khyber

    Avatar and Signature Rating

    Avatar: cool, but get rid of the pixels! Signature: smalllllllll...
  16. Khyber

    Why doesn't anyone post here?

    Ahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa!!!!!
  17. Khyber

    Avatar and Signature Rating

    Your avatar is a bit pixely, 5/10 but you signature is fresh, 9/10.
  18. Khyber

    Favorite Quotes and One Liners

    Ok, all by the famous homer: - Guys are always patting my bald head for luck, pinching my belly to hear my girlish laugh... - This donut has purple in the middle, purple is a fruit. - You never know when an old calendar might come in handy! Sure, it's not 1985 right now, but who knows what tomorrow will bring? - Ooh, I love your magazine. Especially the 'Enrich Your Wordpower' section. I think it's really...really... really...good. - Hello? Operator! Give me the number for 911! - Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos! - I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming. - Son, when you participate in sporting events, its not whether you win or loose, its how drunk you get.
  19. Khyber

    Townes First Name

    I personnaly think it sucks that Townes doesn't have a last name. Maybe he's called Townes Townes, the general so nice, they named him twice.
  20. Khyber

    Townes First Name

    His first name is Townes.
  21. Khyber

    New Memeber

    Hi Paul, a little piece of advise I would like to give you: don't do drugs! And ehmm, have fun and stuff.
  22. Khyber

    I'm new here

    Hi, don't do drugs.
  23. Khyber

    Are we running out of subjects?

    I'm sorry that I posted on-topic.
  24. Khyber

    Are we running out of subjects?

    I say yes, just look at this: http://forums.cncnz.com/viewtopic.php?t=1936
  25. Khyber

    People stole my name!

    So basicly, you're mad because your name is generic and uninspired?
×