Jump to content

sorce

Members
  • Content count

    72
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sorce

  1. sorce

    scorpion tanks

    Okay, I have tried everything and GLA scorpions are sooo hard for me to beat. Their rockets r killer... even if my opponent has less of them my higher level tanks still lose dramatically. I have tried ECMs and Paladins to neatralize the missiles but they still win every time. Even when i have 4 war factories working at full speed producing overlords. They even take out my chinese rocket bunkers with little difficulty.I am not too big of a newb, I can beat USA and China AI's on hard easily but GLA scorpions give me such a headache. Any advice at all would be appreciated
  2. sorce

    What Pet would you want?

    I don't like dogs one bit. Way too rowdy. I'm a cat person
  3. sorce

    What did you do today?

    I don't like cuss words they just make u look retarded.
  4. sorce

    Zero hour stratigies help

    Personally I never defend the supply dumps in the first place, if ur enemy goes through the trouble of finding and destroying it, it will have taken too long and u will have already earned more than 1500(cost of supply center) and therefore made a profit. And generalZ what do u mean by that question u asked me???? i dont understand it at all.
  5. sorce

    Zero hour stratigies help

    Yeah I have so much trouble with economy in this game too. I just use 2 dozers though. They are way too expensive to me to build en masse right at the start. I usually just start with 2 supply dumps and you have to take them both immediately before ur enemy can send something there to protect it.
  6. sorce

    A New Pope

    Hey that sounds exactly like something i would say
  7. sorce

    Who would you fight for?

    yeah... another instance of God's providence in history. But that's another point for another time :wink: Oh gimme a break! your hurting my feelings
  8. sorce

    What did you do today?

    I went to school. Dumped my art teacher's supplies in a bucket of liquid clay and hid it in her cabinet for fun.got my report card...pretty decent.Prank phone called annoying Mr. Holder the english teacher.Did a whole bunch of TAKS preparation in other classes(texas academic knowledge sumthin sumthin)came home and cause of such a hard week i bought a mess load of junk foods like salsa/chips, cake, popcorn,pepsi etc. And then I celebrate the weekend like always. IMing friends and playing c&c games.
  9. sorce

    'Splain Your Name

    LOL, "Sorce" was a really bad- ass character i had in recurring past dreams a few years ago which i dont wanna explain.
  10. sorce

    Who would you fight for?

    You really have to go allies if your thinking about what each army was fighting for. But if you just look at the military strength its a different story maybe. Germany was the best all around. Japan's navy was monstrous. I don't really know anything about Italy. Russia had a bad economy and faced huge threats all the time by their nazineighbors. U.S. war machine seemed built for amphibious assaults alone because they couldn't land rush anyone. One thing i dont understand is why Japan attacked pearl harbor, i have heard so many different things like 1. Japan felt they were about to be attacked by America since FDR moved ships to hawaii 2. Japan wanted U.S. trade back, or sumthin like that. 3. Japan was just pure evil 4. something about their expansionism needing to be preserved among others, the text book just says Hideki Tojo (funny name) ordered the navy to attack......so whats goin on???
  11. sorce

    Expansions

    Just wondering, when do you guys look for expansions in generals. You know, those little secondary money depots. I grab two right at the start.
  12. sorce

    General Election

    Gee, that explains a lot...
  13. sorce

    General Election

    What is labour? ...I don't really get involved in politics though
  14. sorce

    Expansions

    Huh? really that would work? I thought one chinook would take up the whole depot and block the others from getting through. Same applies to 4 trucks/8workers
  15. sorce

    CNC Music Downloads

    When I feel like listening to C&C music I just go to the site "C&C Flash" which doesnt let you download i think but u can just listen to all the songs except for the few new zero hour ones.
  16. sorce

    Expansions

    Thats a problem, there is a max amount of workers you can have to where u are gathering at the fastest possible time
  17. sorce

    What kind of music do like?

    I really don't like music. Asian music is really good but I don't know where to find it.
  18. sorce

    Expansions

    Yeah but I am talking about the early game how the money just does'nt come in fast enough, I don't care how much is in the pile.
  19. sorce

    I Must Be Obsessed

    Good picks fenring. I can never get bored of any game though no matter what. I once played the same multiplayer level of "conker's bad fur day" over and over from morning to nite until my mom yelled at me a whole bunch and had to get off
  20. sorce

    What ticks you off?

    Sorry but one thing that really ticks me off is Bware.
  21. sorce

    Expansions

    That takes forever. How can you build fast enough with just the main dock? I need about all the oil derricks and supply docks in the whole map b4 i have nearly enough to get started
  22. sorce

    ...And He's Back

    Good for you
  23. sorce

    Expansions

    Oh gosh, somebody at least say something! Your making me feel like an idiot.
  24. sorce

    underrated

    Well whats the problem? When I try to play stuff like generals or RA2 online it wont let me at all. it says " cannot connect to westwood online." And renegade is so crazy, all the ppl keep warping all over the battlefeild when 1 player tries to move.
  25. sorce

    underrated

    I think I would like it if there wasn't so much annoying lag.
×