I.G.103
Members-
Content count
26 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by I.G.103
-
Ok, first, I'm new to this forum so dont, butcher me... erm... I've only just gained internet access, and well, considering my only real experience is playing this (YR) on LAN, I can't say I'm the most formidable of opponents. I was just wondering if their were 3 top tips you guys would give a player to pick up. What would they be? I know I'll probably be insulted to near death for being a n00b. But I'm just curious as to what top tips you guys and girls have. Oh, my preferred side is, Allies, normally either Great Britain or Germany for the defensive style of the "Country specials". Hope you guys can help an online newbie.
-
Now recently I've been battling it out with the fighting games and my local college's staff and students. I think its starting to rub off on me, since I ended up in a less-than-sane mosh pit related punch up. When it was all over, and I was one of the few people (5 out of about 50) standing without leaning on something. I actually cracked a pose and said "Why do people throw away their lives so recklessly?" (Guess where the semi-quote is from for a brownie point) My point being, if you were to say win a fight or do something particular video game like. Got any cheesy one-liner(s) you'd crack out? Or a spectacular :shock: pose :shock:?
-
:shock: Pokemon?
-
Emo is the new Chav - Monster Condo
-
What are you using? Tibed?
-
If its a country based doo-hickey... if I could acquire them while Cuba <_< I'd pick Cuba. Overall though, Spy IFV with a few GI IFV's.
-
(Yup I'm still around... somewhere) Rise - Ghost in the Shell 2nd GiG soundtrack / Origa
-
I was playing a game about twenty or so mins ago with an old friend. He said he was "rusty on how to play" so we opted for a fight with a few brutals. Delt with them fair enough... but. When the final bomb had landed, and the final gunshot of war had apparently ended. The bleeder broke off his allegiance and tried to take me on. ... Didnt realize about the four spare apoc tanks and w kirov's id left in his base. Twas a beautiful, comedic punishment for a cocky idiot! This ever happen with you guys?
-
My reasons cruder, RA2, because, well, you can't exactly have YR without it And it is overall a fairer game.
-
Right, as you may or not know... I've not had prolonged internet access until the new year. Right... I've got a an Idea for a mod, but lack any knowledge of what I need to do it. First thing on my hitlist is remodeling the Battle Fortress to Soviets silvery tint as apposed to the allies blue tinted tanks. This is all in the name of giving it to the deserving side. So... simply put... ummm :roll: How would I achieve this?
-
Metroid Metal Brinstar - Stemage
-
Erm, yeah, dont know what to really say so I'll just sum it up. I'm, pretty new to the internet in its entirety. I'm a C&C LAN nut, though I'm not uber enjoying the Generals games, despite the flak I heard about RA2, its add on YR and that... I still think it looks and plays a heck of a lot better, and is more fun. Oh, and a anime nut, though I doubt that really means all that much here. :?
-
Demonoid Phenomenon - Rob Zombie
-
what can I say. At least I won eh? It's happened a few times now, I've started countermeasures just in case. Normally a Barracks, War factory and Nuclear reactor sat in the other teams base. They try and take me out, I'll take their base along for the ride
-
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/Igho...creamfigure.jpg (It's a bit of a big picture) Its real! Sort of.
-
I'm game for a battle sometime Fenring, theres just the fact that 1. I'll suck, and 2. I'm in the UK, with no idea of your timezone, I erm... dont know what an ideal time would be. Then again, even if I lose, I'll learn something. ~Edit - Had the fight, lost, had more fun playing than I have in ages though... guess I kinda... threw my tactics out the window though. I guess I'll try and get some decent thoughts together and maybe... just maybe... lol.
-
I.G. stands for Infested Ghost pal... 8) (And yes I'm aware it sounds dumb) ... and my job's on foot *begins crying* Meh, it could be worse - though I've never been tipped either
-
I dont really think my tactics are all that awe inspiring, if the enemy is soviet or yuri, and I'm allied, get a tank force stabilized or a mixture, grizzlies, mirages and prisms, normally totaling a squad of 10 units. Send in a few harriers to hopefully punch through the defence - smash the radar and then go in while the enemy is a bit blind. It works on my college buddies now and then on LAN, though is not net tested. Though if its a Yuri opponent its normally just robot tanks with prisms for base destruction.
-
Why do people prefer a new RA3 than a new Tiberian Twilight?
I.G.103 replied to Marcos0053's topic in Command & Conquer: General Discussion
I'm still yearning for a simple, mish mash of all the sides up until just before generals. Not the best example but Capcom Vs. SNK games, for example, even if theres no storyline - being able to play as TD GDI TD NOD TS GDI TS NOD RA1 Allies RA1 Soviets RA2 Allies... I think you get the picture on that front... and then, force into a certain groove of play, as in you have it in a more "Classic (Still the best in my opinion)" or "New-age (something generals like)" approach to the game. Yes - its a fantasy, and it probably never happen. But I've always wanted a GDI vs Soviet fight. So sue me! (Edit - having seen this on other topics on this board... I'm a prat :roll: ) -
Job's are overrated, I think I can safely say Pizza delivery is hell... though looking like a real life Fry isn't all that bad I guess. Just hope I'm smarter! Other than that, I'm a would be writer and would be manga artist. And student scum *salutes*
-
At current I've got Crush 40 - I am (all of me) blasting my eardrums!
-
heheh, im unfortunately not from the north west or essex dude. Nottinghamshire born fool I am Oh, no worries though, still a nutter
-
Well, at least I dont reek of ineptitude, your building strategy is almost the same as mine :| though without the second warfactory... still I cant help but feel when somewhat doomed when I go onto the internet battleground. Meh, probably best to get burned 50 times as long as I begin becoming more of a threat.
-
Well if anything, my love for the old V2 rocket still makes me cry when I see the V3. Its slow, sure its powerful, but its lack of any kind making a hit in most games render it useless... a downgrade to the deadlier version in RA1? (Sorry I keep suggesting stuff) And as for the stuff I've already seen - thats awesome stuff though I have no clue how to do it, it looks like it must be hard in the art creation.
-
Oh, erm, I meant LAN C&C 95, up until YR in the games series heheh, its playing it over a network. Howdy back at ya dude... or dudette for all I know.
