Jump to content

TheFieryFox

Members
  • Content count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheFieryFox

  1. I am using the latest TibEd version from the website but when I attempt o run the module for C&C95 it gets to about 20% then gives me the following error "Run-time error 75". I am using The First Decade and have been able to use TibEd to edit all the games with problem in the past. If anyone could help me I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm also using Windows Vista.
  2. TheFieryFox

    RA2 Changes not being applied

    I made sure to point it to the correct folder and of the other games I've used it on, it works just fine. I'll try to modify the permissions in the RA2 folder and see if that works.
  3. I have been trying to get the TibEd Changes I have made into Red Alert 2. However when I load up the game, the changes are not there in any way. I have done this before and it worked fine, however since there I have had a few computer changes. I am using The First Decade, and my OS is Windows Vista. Also when I look in the folder where Red Alert 2 is located, I can't even find the rules.ini file to check to see if it was saved to the game file. Any help on how to remedy the problem would be much appreciated.
×