Sign in to follow this  
BlyTwo

C&C Renegade:ONLINE PLAY

:ren:

If you want to play renegade online you need to get GameSpy Arcade there are average 100 people online daily it is great fun and there are plenty of mod map servers; you just need to make sure you have the maps!

renegade.png

You don't need that rubbish GameSpy Arcade software to play Renegade online. It works perfectly via XWIS.

BTW, please resize your signature image. Its in violation of our forum Rules & Guidelines.

How do you get XWIS???

I couldn't find it. I don't have first decade i have the original renegade game...

Just connect to Westwood Online, it will automatically redirect you to XWIS. You also don't need to go through the create-new-profile process, XWIS will automatically create one for you when you sign in with a name that doesn't yet exist.

Edited by Nmenth

May I add that you can't add users to the XWIS anymore- well I've tried and it didn't work I don't know any other ways.

It says on EA that they shut down new users from being crated so if there is another way to make users that'd be nice to know but I already made two accounts before it happend. :D

While EA officially support XWIS they have no direct control over it. They can't change it or shut it down. As far as I know the way get started for any older C&C on XWIS is this.

Registering a nickname on XWIS is as simple as logging in.

You no longer need to use the Westwood Registration pages, or the account creation menu in your game.

Simply connect to XWIS by clicking "internet" in your game menu, and login with your desired username and password. Once you have logged in that nickname is automatically registered for you.

all i want is a in broser renagede

How do you get XWIS???
I couldn't find it. I don't have first decade i have the original renegade game...

i have the first decade too