Sign in to follow this  
BioBen

Extras

So I'm doing the renegade campaign again as i've a craving for fps and i find there is a command: extras, so i type it in and get: Extras ENABLED.

Wtf does it do?

I kept playing, nothing new seemed existent in the campaign or multiplayer.

Edited by BioBen

On servers that support it press [~] during game play to display the console window. Then, enter "extras fnkqrrm" (with out the quotes).

From memory I don't think you have to do that any more. A patch changed it so you can access the extra characters and vehicles by holding down SHIFT or CTRL at a purchase terminal and clicking on either vehicles or infantry. The extra stuff should appear. Again its on servers that support it and its in multiplayer only. Does nothing in single player.

When it does work you get access to the Nod mutant infantry, character like Kane, Logan and others. Vehicles like the Recon Bike, some stupid cars, the Westwood battle bot thing and some other stuff I can't recall.

lol cool, would that work for the multiplayer practice thing?

I think it works there.

Yup I just tried it, for those who want to know how to do it:

When in multiplayer type 'extras' into the command console and when in the purchace thing hold down ctrl + alt when clicking on either characters or vehicles.

GDI:

Infantry: Logan, Navy officer, Locke, Dr. Petrova

Vehicles: Pickup truck, sedan

Nod:

Infantry: Chef, Acolyte, Initiate, Templar, Mutant Petrova, Kane.

Vehicles: Chameleon (Cuboid with 4 wheels, spikes, and a rotating sharp thing on the front)