Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

New C&C Wallpapers from Kane Nash

Recommended Posts

Kane Nash has sent us four brand new Command & Conquer wallpapers. Well technically three are new, one is reworked version of a previous wallpaper. First up, is a Kane's Wrath creation called "The Hand Becomes the Fist (Reworked)", an updated version of the original wallpaper.

 

thumb_wp79_blackhandwallpaper1600.jpg

The following wallpapers are available in packs, each contains the the standard desktop resolutions of 1280x1024, 1600 x 1200 and 1900 x 1200 for widescreen. From left to right, We Are Back and Better Than Ever, Deadnight Warrior Harbinger and the Steel Fist of the Red Army.

 

thumb_wp_weareback1920.jpg thumb_wp_deadnightwarrior1920.jpg thumb_wp_fistoftheredarmy1920.jpg

Many thanks to Kane Nash for sending in his great wallpapers.

Share this post


Link to post

Really like the white one, very cool indeed. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Really like the white one, very cool indeed. :)

 

Second that, and I was wondering what was that cyborg unit. I didn't remember seeing it before ingame?

Share this post


Link to post

I think that cyborg unit is a custom job Kane Nash. As he explains below.

 

"We Are back and better than ever" is some sort of challenge, as you have noticed, everyone make dark wallpapers for KW, so I decided I must do something actually different, and I did it! I knew it was risky, but I think the final result is rather interesting, by the way you can see the reference to the patch 1.03 in one of the quotes, oh, and yes, I made those drawing at the middle, including the Enlightened MK2 (I suppose EA will buff the enlightened armour so we can say it's now MK2).

 

"Deadnight Warrior" is an homage to the Harbinger, and to the song Deadnight Warrior of Children of Bodom, I will suggest you to listen it because it kicks so much ass that you feel like you are driving a harbinger and raining down death and suffering to the enemy! And by the way, blue+black+yellow=WIN

 

"Steel Fist of the Red Army" is just simple and yet I think the intensity of the colours and the signs do all the job pretty well, you know, you dont need to always make a "Kane's gift" like wallpaper to do a good job, sometimes the easier way is the best one.

 

And finally, I added a small bonus wallpaper, a rework of the 1600 version of "The Hand becomes the fist" with better colours, flames and atmosphere in general, not a massive change, but an exact one to increase the quality of the job.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×