Sign in to follow this  
NODSOLDIERGIRL

New C&C Fansite - CNC-247

Its always good to see new fan sites starting in the community but you guys need to add some interesting content.

All you have right now is some news, a few downloads and some forums. You need game info section, that's an important part of any fan site. Plus it always helps to have some sort of interesting and unique feature.

I might I suggest some better forums, the current forums don't look very appealing. Go and purchase either an IPB forum like this one or VB forum. If cost is a factor phpBB3 is good to.

And please don't take this as criticism, just some advice based on what I see.

Oh yeah, in case you missed it, I plugged CNC-247 in our last Community News Round Up, posted here http://forums.cncnz.com/index.php?showtopic=12260.

I might I suggest some better forums, the current forums don't look very appealing. Go and purchase either an IPB forum like this one or VB forum. If cost is a factor phpBB3 is good to.

Ewww, phpbb is so ugly. SMF (Simple Machine Forums) for free forum software.

The default phpBB3 is kind of crap and boring looking, but so is the IPB Classic Blue, look down the bottom at the skin selector menu and you will see what I mean. The point is, with forum software you should evaluate them on their features and ease of use. Skins can be changed and customise to suit.