Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Pre-Uprising Mod 1.0 final for RA3 released

For some people who wanted to play some Uprising units in a RA3 mod, this is your chance to play with some of them onto the battlefield.

This is the second and final mod release of the Pre-Uprising mod for RA3. All 11 Uprising units and other modified units with full source codes are in this mod and their values remained unchanged except for the Giga-Fortress. In addition, the Ursa Major (Giant War Bear), Chief Scientist, Tesla Tank, Greater King Oni, Shogun Executioner and ChronoTank are also in this mod as well. Due to the balancing issues, it appears that The Empire of the Rising Sun is very OP in this mod.

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UN0J0P3P

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?junqgoxyzzw

(7Z file can be opened with WinRAR, 7-Zip or PowerArchiver)

Note: There was a technical problem uploading the file to Filefront. The file on the hard drive is not corrupted after testing it for extraction. After the file was uploaded into the Filefront and downloaded it for testing extraction of the files, the file was corrupted. That issue has yet to be resolved and I do not know why the server itself corrupt the rar file in the first place after it was uploaded. So I decided to use another website to upload the file anyway.

For installation in XP, extract the mod folder and its files into "My Documents\Red Alert 3\Mods" directory. If you're in Vista or 7, extract that into "your user name\Documents\Red Alert 3\Mods" directory.

Old Changes:

- Sidebar now has 4 rows x 3 columns of building unit(s) and structure(s) just like from RA3 Uprising.

- Allied ChronoTank costs 2500 and it requires Defense Bureau and Max Clearance. It is still using the Guardian Tank portrait icons and taunt voices.

- Soviet Ursa Major costs 10000 in 60 seconds (no limit) and it requires Tech Center and Iron Curtain. Health is doubled from original value.

- Soviet Chief Scientist (medic) costs 800 in 10 seconds. It heals friendly infantry around the healing aura radius of the unit.

- Cost of Japan Giga-Fortress is 6400, 30 seconds to build, 30 seconds to unpack into a unit. There's no limit on building this epic unit.

- Both Shogun Executioner and Greater King Oni require Mecha Bay Breakthrough, Nanotech Mainframe and Nanoswarm Hive. Shogun Executioner costs 10000 credits and 100 seconds to build at a limit of one. Greater King Oni costs 4000 credits and 40 seconds to build.

- Oil Derrick when captured gains 1000 credits and then gains 15 credits per second.

- Each Ore Node on any map when playing skirmish/MP modes start with 42000 credits.

- Allied, Soviet and Japan can now harvest 300 credits into their refineries every 10 seconds for each Ore Miner.

- For each money crate collected in a SP, skirmish or MP map, it is now worth 2000 credits.

- You will no longer build Ore Miners in War Factories and Naval Yards. They can only be built through Ore Refineries.

- Yuriko Omega now has a new and replaced Psyonic Shield when using her secondary ability.

New Changes:

- Yuriko Omega can no longer attack epic units such as the Harbinger Gunship, Giga-Fortress and the Shogun Executioner. However, she can still attack the Ursa Major (Giant War Bear).

- Soviet Ursa Major health is quadrupled making it more useful for battle on the field. It's original value is 500. Cost is decreased to 5000/30 from 10000/60.

- Soviet Tesla Tank attack damage is decreased by 25% since it's still OP.

- Allied Airfield now requires War Factory in order to be built. Cost is now 1200/15. Soviet Airfield costs 1200/15.

- Japan Nanotech Mainframe requires War Factory and Refinery in order to be built.

- Japan Nanoswarm Core and Psyonic Decimator requires Nanotech Mainframe in order to be built.

- All Japan structual eggs now takes 6 seconds to build except Giga-Fortress nanocore egg.

- All major superweapons takes 60 seconds to build instead of 30 seconds.

- All refineries now take an additional five seconds to build.

- You can now choose 21 colors for the skirmish or multiplayer mode.

- Maximum amount of beacons per player increased to 30.

Thanks to:

- Bibber for releasing the full source codes and art assets for the 11 Uprising Units, the fixed asset resolver, the CNC asset extractor and his assistance for helping me finishing out some of the extra Uprising content.

- TheWorms for releasing the full source codes for the ChronoTank.

- JonWil for his latest tools and the "Asset Merge" option.

Edited by purplescrin

Hey great mod. The Alied Harbinger Gunship would be great.

Edited by fizzer12

Can i disable superweapons and procols with this mod?

Can i disable superweapons and procols with this mod?

There is a mod that has disabled superweapons but not disabled protocols. For the NoSW mod read here: http://forums.cncnz.com/index.php?showtopic=13378

Anyways this mod has been replaced with Spam Alert 3: http://forums.cncnz.com/index.php?showtopic=13772

Is there any chance this could be re-uploaded by someone who managed to download it?

I'm totally stuck on my own little mod project becasue of the dead-link and I cannot find the Uprising sourcecodes anywhere else.

It would be very much appreciated, thanks ^_^

Thanks for the link Bibber, but I am still slightly confused. I'm fairly new to RA3 modding and still a noob in training in the words of Kenji Tenzai :D

Can I use the files I downloaded in your link to mod the Uprising units (Reaper, Future Tank, Grinder, Steel Ronin etc) into my Red Alert 3 mod?

Like you have in your (amazing) Insurrection mod?

Or is there more to it than that as I can't seem to find the XML files for the uprising units in that download :confused: