Bardman

A new ladder system for C&C4!

Wait will EA implant this ? I mean is your idea supported by EA ?

Edited by master412160

Its a GR community ladder, so probably won't be adopted by EA. Its just another example of a community site doing a better job than EA.

I've also moved this to community news. :)

Alright but how does it actually work ? I mean they don't got access to all players online in C&C4 to put them on a ladder and move them up each time they win.

More details when we launch in a few days but it's a challenge ladder system (you need to challenge and beat the team above you to move up). We're keen to get team sizes right, however, so please vote and leave comments. :-)

C&C4 is too weak and mostly inactive that I don't see how a new ladder system may work under a non-EA website.

C&C4 is too weak and mostly inactive that I don't see how a new ladder system may work under a non-EA website.

Time will tell.

We are a good chance for getting EA promotion of the ladder (history of succeding with this), and have a reasonable base of players from previous tournaments who will enter.

In any case, I'll repost here when we launch. Ladder will be open to anyone, so if you are interested then form a team and sign up.

Poll closes tomorrow night (on player numbers in matches for the ladder). Get your votes in!