Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Transformers: Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer

New teaser trailer for the 4th Transformers movie....

I plan to go and see this one. Enjoyed the other 3 but I don't think any more are needed after this one.

... except that I think he has already planned the trilogy.

Is this only the forth one? I thought there were more. :o

In other news, I see they're ditched Mr I'm not famous anymore in favour of Mark Walberg. Well thats one plus for the movie I suppose. ;)

... except that I think he has already planned the trilogy.

Really, another 3? Don't recall seeing anything about that. If they do end up doing a 5th and 6th movie chance are Bay won't be directing them. He keeps saying he's done, or was done after the 3rd movie but they keep throwing more money at him to come back.

Is this only the forth one? I thought there were more. :o

Yeah this only number 4.

In other news, I see they're ditched Mr I'm not famous anymore in favour of Mark Walberg. Well thats one plus for the movie I suppose. ;)

Yeah no more Shia Le-whatever. I've felt the focus should be on the actual Transformers, not the human characters.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/michael-bay-confirms-new-transformers-trilogy

Insert gag about the Mayan prediction here, as Michael Bay has officially announced that Transformers 4 will be the first instalment in a new trilogy.

The director took to his blog to break the news, as well as announcing Jack Reynor as the new film’s secondary lead, the racecar-driving boyfriend of Mark Wahlberg’s teenage daughter.

“I just hired a great new actor for Transformers 4 to star against Mark Wahlberg,” says Bay. “Jack Reynor, he is an Irish kid that came to America with 30 bucks in his pocket. Pretty ballsy. Seriously who does that? Anyway I spotted him in a great little Irish movie What Richard Did. This kid is the real deal.

Transformers 4, is not a reboot,” he continues. “That word has been floating around on the net. This movie takes place exactly four years after the war in Chicago.

“The story makes a very natural transition, and reason as to why we have a whole new cast. This Transformers will feel very different then the last three. We are embarking on a new trilogy.”

So there you have it. Those robots in disguise are going to be concealing themselves for a good few years to come. In the meantime, we can expect Transformers 4 to arrive in the UK on 27 June 2014.