CyberFaction

Online Pro Rules

Hi I was playing generals zero hour online for a bit and I came across a game that said pro rules and i'm wondering what are the pro rules? This applies for all C&C games that are supported by C&C Online.

People who type that are usually n00bs from GameRanger :P

I've seen no mention of such rules in the Zero Hour section of GameReplays (one of the hubs of Zero Hour activity). Just use the latest version of GenTool and you should be exploit-free.

As for Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath, I can tell you right now that there never were "pro rules" at all. Though, pros and better mids play KW on the 1.02+ map packs, which include the original ranked map pool and some new ones by Predatore that have many of the bugs from 1.02 fixed. Also, don't ever research the Quad Cannons upgrade, it causes a desync online and delibarate usage is a bannable offense. Same goes for building Combat Support Airfields outside 1.02+.

And Red Alert 3... pros don't use any rules either, just a banned exploit list.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

In the game I asked people who I was playing with and they said pro rules are no superweapons is this true or are these just the......

......... n00bs from GameRanger :P

Edited by CyberFaction

Actual Zero Hour pros do not forbid the use of superweapons, only n00bs do that.

For proof, here's a tournament commentary by cncHD, you'll notice a Nuclear Missile countdown in the top right:

So yeah, GameRanger n00bs it is ;)

Actual Zero Hour pros do not forbid the use of superweapons, only n00bs do that.

For proof, here's a tournament commentary by cncHD, you'll notice a Nuclear Missile countdown in the top right:

So yeah, GameRanger n00bs it is ;)

That's good to know once I built a superweapon in a match that said pro rules and they complained so I had to cancel it. Tell me please is there any way to get around that or any solution to the problem?

To be honest the first time I saw pro rules match I avoided that because I thought they were going to beat me but any match I played I ended up losing or leaving because I had to go. I use GenTool by the way. I thought I was good at C&C but I haven't played in a WHILE but I've started playing and now I just seem crap but I think i'm getting better and i've been playing C&C since I was 4 and now i'm 13. I used to play it on easy at that age then I started to increase the difficulty.

Sorry for the long message.

Edited by CyberFaction