Sign in to follow this  
Guest catman

another nasty bug

Guest catman

hi i was editing Ra2 and i was putting the guardian gi inti Ra2

i was copy pasting the senquences and as i was done i clicked on the flak trooper senquence and it said Runtime error

then said that no file was found and it would be created

then i looked around and everything was gone the rules art battle all completly empty

what happened this is the 3rd bug ive run into today oh and if you name the art of an infantry the same as the senquence any thing u put in 1 will show in the other 1 :evil:

Runtime error

what happened this is the 3rd bug ive run into today oh and if you name the art of an infantry the same as the senquence any thing u put in 1 will show in the other 1 :evil:

The name of your new thing should be unique (the ID). That's why TibEd sets its to an unused INF0001 or something like that by default. But if you want to change it... and you shouldn't use spaces in there (though that could just work fine).

And can you give me more information on this runtime error? Which one? How do I recreate it?

Guest catman

well, hummm?

i was putting that ggi into the art and senquences and i was havin that put in 1 goes in other problem and i kept trying to do it after about the 4th time thats whaty it said I think Runtime Error C but im not fer sure, well any way it cleared out the rules the art and the file bag. instantly gone