Baquazan 0 Posted June 15, 2005 Hey guys. I downloaded TibEd 2.3a and made a few modifications to build times, unit costs, and a few other things. When I try to test out my mod, however, I get an error message that looks like this. So I go to check the log, and I have this. [EditTree] DataProvider cleanup...[EditTree] Nothing more to be cleaned. [ExportGenerals] Creating BIG file: C:Program FilesEA GamesCommand & Conquer Generals Zero HourmodsCinematic.big [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: Dataenglishgenerals.csf [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIArmor.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINICommandButton.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINICommandSet.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINILocomotor.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIMusic.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectCreationList.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIRank.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIScience.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINISpecialPower.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIUpgrade.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIWeapon.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectAirforceGeneral.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectAmericaAir.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectAmericaCINEUnit.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectAmericaInfantry.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectAmericaMiscUnit.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectAmericaVehicle.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectBossGeneral.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectChemicalGeneral.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectChinaAir.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectChinaCINEUnit.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectChinaInfantry.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectChinaMiscUnit.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectChinaVehicle.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectCivilianBuilding.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectCivilianProp.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectCivilianUnit.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectDemoGeneral.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectFactionBuilding.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectFactionUnit.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectGC_Chem_GLABuildings.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectGC_Chem_GLASystem.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectGC_Chem_GLAUnits.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectGC_Slth_GLABuildings.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectGC_Slth_GLASystem.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectGC_Slth_GLAUnits.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectGLAAir.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectGLACINEUnit.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectGLAInfantry.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectGLAMiscUnit.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectGLAVehicle.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectHulk.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectInfantryGeneral.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectLaserGeneral.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectNatureProp.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectNatureUnit.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectNukeGeneral.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectSpecialPowerObjects.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectStealthGeneral.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectSuperWeaponGeneral.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectSystem.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: DataINIObjectTankGeneral.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectTechBuildings.ini [ExportBIGMod] Unchanged file not included: DataINIObjectWeaponObjects.ini [ExportBIGMod] File included: modinfo.ini [ExportGenerals] Done Anywho, I was wondering what I did wrong, and how I might go about fixing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Share this post Link to post
joeb2000 0 Posted June 16, 2005 You changed something that the game engine itself doesnt understand. It is very easy to do and extremely hard for us to tell you exactly what you did wrong. If you tried to make the game do something it cant you will get that error. It is a good Idea to only change a few things at a time, try the mod and see if you get that error. Then if it runs fine save and proceed in small increments of trial and error. That will help you get a better understanding of what you did wrong, but there is not really much we can help you with as far as fixing that mod since you change so many things. You have to start over. Share this post Link to post
Baquazan 0 Posted June 17, 2005 Ah, I see then. Many thanks for the reply, though. Share this post Link to post