Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Rodney McKay

A mod I'm making

I haven't thought of a name yet, but here's the basic premise of it:

Allies go foward in time to acquire some new goodies.

Nod, as Allies were heading back in time, decides to get the smart idea of following them back to eliminate them before they became GDI, eliminating a problem(THeir words, not mine)

The Allies, The Soviets, and Yuri, despite the face they try to blow each other's forces up, decide to team up to make sure that Nod doesn't win in the past, ensuring that they win in the future.

Expected Units:

Nod Units

GDI Support

More things I'll unveil as I make ze mod.

NOTE: I'm still making the RPG, but I'm taking a break from it for while.

Okay, so I said it was going to get weirder. I'll explain now.

There was one amazing side effect o' the Chronosphere: It opened another weird rift to an alternate universe. Apparently, there's an alternate universe where people who look almost identically to today's video game characters. So, yeah, anyone got any SHP's or VXL's of video game characters?

More story:

THe Allies have done extensive research into the field of Nanotechnology. This led some pretty amazing things. With the power of Nanotech(in this timeline) units could gain experience with just one trip to the...nanotech place. These little machines could make current ammo worthless, as these machines could reconfigure themselves to almost any type of ammo used today. Everything from flammible gas to bombs to bullets to tank shells could be made from these little things. In addition, these turned out to be more effective than normal ammo. With new nanomedicene, troops could heal faster than ever.

Yeah, done to death. Don't remind me. ;_;

WOuld anyone be willing to help me with this mod? I like teamwork.

i've had a thought get some units from ts and make them the halo guys

:twisted::twisted: :shot: :shot::skull: