Sign in to follow this  
BigPoppaBear

C&C: World War 3

this was something I started playing around with once I'd completed RA. U mite notice similarities to Tiberian Sun, but I swear those are totally incidental. Please let me know what you think. I'll have to post a link, its too big to post. :oops:

The add-on script is incomplete, but I began writing that after the release of Generals.

Both can be found on:

http://groups.msn.com/EagleHammerEliteClan...nfic&fc_a=0

Let me know what you think.

BPB

Zee dead link...

Right back to study....

Well the link works for me but you need to be an MSN member to get it.

Have any of the 36 people that have viewed this thread actually gone and read the fanfic? If so, can i get some feedback?

It says I need to apply to join.

And since I don't feel like filling out forms at the moment due to my current state of mind I'll just go outside and try and piss of a few motorists..... :haha: :haha:

Guest t217t217

i want to try new things can you fix the link? or redirect it to some ware you dont need to be a member.

it asking me for a log in my dad must have put it on. but any way i dont want to fill any thing out.

Why don't you just have open membership or something??? Or can't you do that on MSN?

Failing that you could just post up the interesting stuff here.

Well post up the interesting stuff...

That way if people want to know more they're come and join your little group.. :D

since no-one can visit or view the site, i'll attach me synopsis and if u guys like that, ill post up my new units, buildings and weapons descriptions. I'll show you my original game, and if i gets a good response, ill attach the add-on later.

Note from the Author:

The following descriptions of the world situation, new teams, units, buildings and weaponry have no basis on real life and should not be taken as a reflection on the world just now. All weapons and units with no explanation are based on units and characters from Westwood’s Command & Conquer™, Command & Conquer: Red Alert™ and Command & Conquer: Red Alert: Retaliation™ (add-on packs Counter-strike and Aftermath). As the author of this new work, I must stress that I began writing these ideas before the release of C&C: Tiberian Sun™. However I do base my ideas for “Command & Conquer: World War III” (working title) entirely on the events of the previous titles in the C&C series. As Westwood have seemed to keep the two C&C worlds apart aside from one or two key characters, I have respected this, insofar as the battlefields use ore instead of tiberium. However, I felt that some of the units from the original C&C game were indispensable, and have included them in the inventory for this game. For continuity purposes, I have included Kane in the list of principal characters on the Soviet side, as is seen at the end of the Soviet disc of Red Alert. This, and the use of Tanya and the Commandos, is the only cross (aside from units) between the two worlds.

Description of Game

Format: As with other members of the C&C Universe, I believe the ideal format is the top-down isometric real-time strategy format. There are numerous reasons for this, such as allowing the player to see a large area of the playing field in 3D. In addition, it is the view adopted by the first few games, so it is easily recognised by the player. This will keep the appeal of the die-hard fans, as well as attracting the attention of gamers who prefer rival brands such as Starcraft.

Background: The setting is based on the scenario created by Red Alert, in which Hitler has been removed from history, but it is now 60 years on, in the dawn of the new millennium. After Red Alert, both the Allies and the Soviets called a truce. From there, history continued almost as normal, with both sides fearing another war would erupt between the two superpowers. Only in this reality, the Cold War never ended. Instead, tensions have kept mounting between the two sides. The arms race continued at an increased pace. Extra tension was created by the formation of several terrorist groups and rebelling countries, carrying out acts of terrorism on both sides of the Atlantic (see “The Classified Files”). In 2006, the tension reached breaking point when the Commander-in-Chief of the Allied Forces (France, Germany, Belguim, Holland, and Italy) declared open warfare on all that tried to upset the global balance of power. The Soviets saw this as an act of aggression, and immediately made their secret weapons projects public as a deterrent. This was in turn seen as an act of aggression towards the Allies, and global warfare broke out. Iraq and Serbia seized their chances to lash out at the super-powers, and even NATO (USA, Britain, and the rest of Western Europe) were no longer able to rely on their European Allies. Terrorist groups like The Federation of the Black Sun, and Phoenix, were now able to participate in the global conflict. In short, all hell broke lose. Now it seems that the only way to achieve peace is to destroy all your enemies…

 New Sides – Gamers can now select from seven different forces with unique inventories and weaponry. However, because there are seven completely different sides to choose from, the game would have to differ from previous C&C titles in several ways. For example, in order to have complete campaigns, with FMV briefing sequences, the game would need to come on seven discs! I propose that the game should be skirmish based. It is already apparent that previous C&C games have a strong link with multi-player Internet communities, and this would give a direct market to sell to. Obviously we do not wish to discriminate against the market minority without access to the Internet, or to those who find it expensive to get online. To this end, there should be an AI element to the game in which players can set to their own standardised level of experience to play against. This will allow experienced players to practice, and also creates the possibility of cashing in on the X-Box and PS2 broadband capabilities, as there will be a large demand for such multi-player games afterward.

(thats my marketting gub - I did try to send it to WW to see if they were interested lol)

The Factions

The Soviets

Formed just after the end of World War 2, the Soviet Union was led by Joseph Stalin and dominated Eastern Europe. Recently accepted the leader of the forgotten Brotherhood of Nod, Kane, the Soviets have helped themselves to some of Nod’s weapons. One of the original teams from Command & Conquer: Red Alert.

The Allies

The Allies of Europe was started before the First World War, facing the

Central Powers. Over the years, new alliances formed and broke, and now because of US intervention, only France, Germany, Belgium, Holland and Italy are now member countries of the Allied Forces. They are fighting for the re-unification of Europe.

The Federation of the Black Sun

Springing from the shadows at last is the secretive society known as the Federation of the Black Sun. This army, being led by a man known as Sal

Diaz, are demanding war and a new age of destruction throughout the world. Developing some powerful weapons of their own, they have also stolen weapons in development from the Soviet and Allied armies.

The Iraqis

Led by Saddam Hussain, the Iraqi army is slowly branching out across Asia. The Iraqis have seized control of several Arab states around them and are making threatening moves towards Russia and China. Although their army is small, it is efficient and powerful.

The Serbs

After the Kosovo incident in ’99, Slobodan Milosevic held a grudge against the Allied Forces for helping the Kosovans regain their independence. He swore revenge, and has spent years training his army in the arts of guerrilla warfare.

Phoenix

A rebel group that started out as a black project in North America until

2001, when Phoenix leader Jason Scrennic decided to attack the area around them. Heavily into space warfare, Phoenix seems to be able to launch space weapons whenever they want, making them deadly to the continent’s defenders.

NATO

After World War II, NATO was founded to keep peace by keeping most of the world’s supply of nuclear weapons. Based with the Pentagon in Washington DC, NATO employs sophisticated technology in both their offensive forces and their intelligence service.

(N.B.: If any team takes over the construction yard of another team, they will receive all the construction options that the other team have at that stage in their development. In skirmishes, all weapons are available.)

Buildings

Key Structures:

Power Plant Advanced Power Plant

Ore Refinery Silos

Barracks Kennels

War Factory Service Depot

Radar Dome Technology Centre

Airfields Heli-pads

Sub Pens Nod Temple

The Iron Curtain

New buildings

Bio-research Facility: This building lets the Soviet Army experiment with new types of weapon. It is a prerequisite for B-bomb Silos, B-Tanks and the Chem-warriors.

EMP Generator: The building that generates the Soviet special weapon, the Electro-magnetic Pulse.

B-Bomb Silos: The launch site for the B-Bomb.

Defences: Sandbags, Concrete Wall, Turrets, SAM Sites, Flame Towers, Tesla Coils.

Vehicles:

Heavy Tanks Mammoth Tanks MAD tanks

Tesla Tanks Flame Tanks Stealth Tanks

V2 Rocket Launchers Demolition Trucks Recon Bikes

Nod Buggies Mobile Construction Vehicles (MCVs)

Ore Trucks

New Vehicles

Armed Ore Trucks: These ore trucks are armed with a Vulcan cannon for protecting itself from light enemy threats. Although the armour isn’t quite as strong as the standard Ore Truck, it can withstand a great amount of pounding and regenerates itself. Faced against the lighter tanks and infantry, the Armed Ore Truck will come out on top every time.

B-tanks: The B-Tanks are armoured tracked vehicles that sprays the area directly in front of it with sarin nerve gas by use of a cooled propellant. The nerve gas will remain in the area for around 16 seconds and then evaporate. The armour is substantial, but any high velocity projectile can puncture the gas tank and ignite the nerve gas. Sarin nerve gas is also highly flammable. This can be useful for creating a firewall, but deadly if the B-Tank is hit by stray fire. The nerve gas will instantly kill infantry and cause severe damage to the likes of Buggies and Rangers. However, it is completely useless against standard tanks.

Obelisk APC: The armoured personnel carrier has had one major up-grade for the outbreak of the new war. It has been fitted with a small laser turret at the rear entrance hatch. This laser is a smaller portable version of the old Obelisk Guard Towers, and is lethal to even standard tanks. The drawback is the reloading time for the laser. The Obelisk APC can hold four people and has an impressive range, backed with stronger than average armour.

Infantry:

Riflemen, Grenadiers, Flame Troopers, Rocket Soldiers,

Shock Troopers, Engineers, Chem-Warriors, Dogs

Aircraft:

MiGs, Spy planes, Yaks, Chinooks, Hinds, Apaches.

Naval Units:

Submarines, missile subs, transports.

Bombs: Biological bomb, Nuclear bomb.

Special Weapons: Electro-Magnetic Pulse, Invulnerability, Para-troopers, Para-bombers

Buildings

Key Structures:

Power Plant Advanced Power Plant

Ore Refinery Silos

Barracks Kennels

War Factory Service Depots

Radar Dome Advanced Communications Centre Technology Centre Naval Yard

Helipad Missile Silos

The Chronosphere

New Buildings:

Development Centre: This building is an add-on for the Tech. Centre, where new units are researched and built. It is a prerequisite for Chrono Tanks, Armed Ore Trucks, Laser Orcas and Ion Troopers.

Hospital: Allows the training of Medics. Infantry can be taken into the building to be healed (they are expelled on being fully healed) at no charge.

Defences: Sandbags, Concrete Walls, Pillboxes, Camouflaged Pillboxes,

Turrets, Advanced Guard Towers, AA Guns.

Vehicles:

Medium Tanks Light Tanks Artillery Vehicles

Chrono-tanks APCs Mine Layers

Rangers Demolition Trucks Ore Trucks

Armed Ore Trucks MRLS MCVs

New Vehicles:

Stealth APC: The Allies policy of denying the enemy information is shown by their up-grade to the armoured personnel carrier. The people carrier can now transport up to six infantry units across the battlefield relatively unnoticed. The Stealth APC can be seen if it drives to close to enemy units/defences, and the stealth camouflage is useless when the mounted 60mm cannons are active. The armour is still very durable, so the Stealth APC will deliver the troops where you want them to go.

Heavy Armoured Rocket Bikes: The idea was stolen from the Nod Rocket Bikes. The Allied version takes the old formula of speed and high power strikes and combines it with the armour to get it somewhere and back. Though the armour is improved, a few shots from a standard tank can easily destroy it and radiation is deadly to the driver. But for quick and damaging hit-and-run strikes, you won’t get better.

Infantry: Riflemen, Grenadiers, Rocket Soldiers, Engineers, Thieves, Spies, Medics, Mechanics, Commandos, Dogs

Aircraft: ORCAs, Longbows

New Aircraft

Laser Orcas: Modified ORCA, fires concentrated pinpoint accurate laser beams that penetrate and destroy enemy vehicles and slice through infantry. Laser ORCAS are also effective against other air units, and are capable of literally shooting off the wings and rotor blades of enemy aircraft. However, the battery for the laser needs charged more regularly, and so can only fire 3 or 4 beams on any one flight.

Naval Units: Cruisers, Destroyers, Gunboats, Transports.

Bombs: Atomic Bomb.

Special weapons: Ion Cannon, Chronoshift, Airstrike.

Buildings

Key Structures:

Power Plant, Advanced Power Plant, Ore Refinery, Silos, Barracks, Kennels, War Factory, Service Depot, Radar Dome, Technology Centre, Airfields, Heli-pads, Naval Yards

New Structures:

Advanced Radar Dome: Shows entire map. It is a prerequisite for the Thunder Dome.

Nuclear Research Facility: Research building for nuclear weapons. It is a prerequisite for the Nuclear Containment Facility, the Nuclear Bomb and the Nuclear War Factory.

Nuclear Containment Facility: This building stores waste radiation from nuclear experiments. This radiation is here cased into missiles. This is a prerequisite for the Nuclear War Factory and the Radiation Troopers.

Nuclear War Factory: All portable nuclear weapons are constructed here. This is the prerequisite for the Radiation Emission Tanks, the Demolition Tanks, the Mad Planes and the Demolition Boats.

Cloak Generator : This building generates the Black Sun special weapon, the Cloak, and is also prerequisite for Stealth Bombers and Stealth Engineers.

The Thunder Dome: This awesome sized building conducts similar experiments to the Chronosphere, but instead of mastering the time-travelling effects, the Chrono-Vortex energy is stored in here. Generates the special weapon, the Thunder Ball.

Defences:

Sandbags, Concrete Walls, AA Guns

New Defences:

Laser Guard Towers: The Laser Guard Tower fries incoming infantry and penetrates through tank armour with a concentrated laser.

Vehicles:

APCs, Demolition Trucks, Ore Trucks, Armed Ore Trucks, Transport Bikes, Cloaked Tanks, Thunder Tank, MCVs.

New Vehicles:

Laser Tanks: These slow moving, heavily armoured tracked vehicles charge up a laser that sits atop their bulky cabins. This laser is capable of slicing straight through infantry and light armoured vehicles, and can severely damage even heavily armoured tanks. As with all laser weapons, the recharge time can have serious consequences. However, due to the heavy armour of the Laser Tanks, they will withstand enough damage to fire again...

Radiation Emission Tanks: Black Sun's answer to the Soviet B-Tanks. This vehicle uses gamma rays to bombard enemies 360-degrees around it. The tank has to be stationary to fire, but the gamma bombardment will melt enemy troopers, disintegrate weak-armoured vehicles, and will cause extreme weakening of stronger armour. The Radiation Emission Tank has fairly weak armour itself, and so depends on its medium range to destroy enemies before they reach it.

Transport Bikes: Lightly armoured speed bikes with two sidecars, this fast and manoeuvrable vehicle can transport up to three passengers to anywhere on the map faster than a standard APC. It depends on speed rather than strength, and so its armour is weak and is easily destroyed, if the enemy catches it. Its light-fire M16 carbine will help to keep enemy infantry at bay while the passengers get off, but is ineffective against vehicles.

Cloaked Tanks: These rocket launching tanks are completely invisible to enemy radar from as soon as they are constructed. However, the enemy can guess where it is when it fires, and once the Cloaked Tank's power levels drop to about 50% it is no longer invisible. The small RedEye missiles are effective against other tanks but are generally inaccurate when aiming at smaller targets like infantry.

Thunder Tank: The Thunder Tank is the ultimate weapon of the Black Sun's arsenal. It has two modes of fire: a straight blast of electricity and the Thundercharge. The straight blast fires a continuos bolt of electricity at its target until it explodes. The Thundercharge is an electromagnetic shock-wave that is stored in the tank. After five seconds, it becomes fully charged and is released in a 360-degree blast of pure electrical energy that destroys anything in its path. The armour is strong, as it would have to be to protect it while it is powering the Thundercharge. However, its incredible power and strong armour is compensated for in its lack of speed.

Aircraft:

Chinooks

New Aircraft:

MAD Planes: Essentially, a kamikaze aeroplane controlled by computer systems and robots that direct it towards an oncoming infantry/tank rush, or into the enemy base. It carries a small nuclear payload, around 50kilotons, which is enough to cause severe damage. Effective as this may be, these planes are not masterpieces. They are poorly armoured, relatively slow, and have no on-board weaponry. That said, it actually makes sense, seeing as the planes are not exactly built to last, but they can easily be taken down before they reach their target destination.

Stealth Bombers: These fast low-flying bomber jets are completely invisible to radar, and so can avoid most enemy anti-aircraft installations. Their low flight path gives a greater degree of accuracy when delivering their 6-bomb payload. However, anti-aircraft vehicles and infantry can easily detect them, and their low flight path can easily make them sitting ducks for the projectile weapons.

Infantry: Riflemen, Grenadiers, Rocket Soldiers, Laser Soldiers, Engineers, Spies, Commandos, Dogs

New Infantry:

Radiation Troopers: In their rubber suits, they march out with their gamma-ray-emitting source, and blast away at the enemy infantry and tanks. The photons, once hitting the enemy, split apart a soldier's body and weaken the armour of a vehicle. Due to their rubber suits, they walk a lot slower than regular troopers, but cannot be run over. It also absorbs most of the blow from bullets, and so Radiation Troopers are a little stronger and a hell of a lot more devastating than a regular trooper.

Stealth Engineers: Armed only with their trusty spanner and a stealth suit, Stealth Engineers can be devastatingly destructive if they enter an opposing base. Since they can only be sensed by certain defensive structures and dogs, these units can slink into enemy bases and take over key structures, unless there happens to be a defensive wall around the target. The downside is that if spotted, they are extremely easy to kill. Also, given their stealth suits, they can be prone to being run over by charging enemy vehicles that are unable to detect them.

Laser Soldiers: Advanced research by the Black Sun has led to the development of light compression technology, allowing light to take the form of solid matter. Using this technology, these soldiers are equipped with downsized models of the light compression units. The velocity of the solid matter inflicts heavy damage to anything it hits with its narrow beam of solid light. The weight of the equipment is fairly heavy and reduces the speed of the soldier, but this is compensated for by the huge effective range of the light cannon. However, the narrow beam of light means that it is more suited for anti-infantry purposes.

Naval Units: Gunboats, Transports.

New Naval Units:

Demolition Boats:

Riverboat:

Bombs: Nuclear Bombs.

Special Weapons: The Thunder Ball, Cloak.

Buildings

Key Structures:

Power Plant, Advanced Power Plant, Ore Refinery, Silos, Barracks, Kennels, War Factory, Service Depot, Radar Dome, Technology Centre, Airfields, Heli-pads, Naval Yards

New Structures:

Advanced Radar Dome: Shows entire map. It is a prerequisite for the Thunder Dome.

Nuclear Research Facility: Research building for nuclear weapons. It is a prerequisite for the Nuclear Containment Facility, the Nuclear Bomb and the Nuclear War Factory.

Nuclear Containment Facility: This building stores waste radiation from nuclear experiments. This radiation is here cased into missiles. This is a prerequisite for the Nuclear War Factory and the Radiation Troopers.

Nuclear War Factory: All portable nuclear weapons are constructed here. This is the prerequisite for the Radiation Emission Tanks, the Demolition Tanks, the Mad Planes and the Demolition Boats.

Cloak Generator : This building generates the Black Sun special weapon, the Cloak, and is also prerequisite for Stealth Bombers and Stealth Engineers.

The Thunder Dome: This awesome sized building conducts similar experiments to the Chronosphere, but instead of mastering the time-travelling effects, the Chrono-Vortex energy is stored in here. Generates the special weapon, the Thunder Ball.

Defences:

Sandbags, Concrete Walls, AA Guns

New Defences:

Laser Guard Towers: The Laser Guard Tower fries incoming infantry and penetrates through tank armour with a concentrated laser.

Vehicles:

APCs, Demolition Trucks, Ore Trucks, Armed Ore Trucks, Transport Bikes, Cloaked Tanks, Thunder Tank, MCVs.

New Vehicles:

Laser Tanks: These slow moving, heavily armoured tracked vehicles charge up a laser that sits atop their bulky cabins. This laser is capable of slicing straight through infantry and light armoured vehicles, and can severely damage even heavily armoured tanks. As with all laser weapons, the recharge time can have serious consequences. However, due to the heavy armour of the Laser Tanks, they will withstand enough damage to fire again...

Radiation Emission Tanks: Black Sun's answer to the Soviet B-Tanks. This vehicle uses gamma rays to bombard enemies 360-degrees around it. The tank has to be stationary to fire, but the gamma bombardment will melt enemy troopers, disintegrate weak-armoured vehicles, and will cause extreme weakening of stronger armour. The Radiation Emission Tank has fairly weak armour itself, and so depends on its medium range to destroy enemies before they reach it.

Transport Bikes: Lightly armoured speed bikes with two sidecars, this fast and manoeuvrable vehicle can transport up to three passengers to anywhere on the map faster than a standard APC. It depends on speed rather than strength, and so its armour is weak and is easily destroyed, if the enemy catches it. Its light-fire M16 carbine will help to keep enemy infantry at bay while the passengers get off, but is ineffective against vehicles.

Cloaked Tanks: These rocket launching tanks are completely invisible to enemy radar from as soon as they are constructed. However, the enemy can guess where it is when it fires, and once the Cloaked Tank's power levels drop to about 50% it is no longer invisible. The small RedEye missiles are effective against other tanks but are generally inaccurate when aiming at smaller targets like infantry.

Thunder Tank: The Thunder Tank is the ultimate weapon of the Black Sun's arsenal. It has two modes of fire: a straight blast of electricity and the Thundercharge. The straight blast fires a continuos bolt of electricity at its target until it explodes. The Thundercharge is an electromagnetic shock-wave that is stored in the tank. After five seconds, it becomes fully charged and is released in a 360-degree blast of pure electrical energy that destroys anything in its path. The armour is strong, as it would have to be to protect it while it is powering the Thundercharge. However, its incredible power and strong armour is compensated for in its lack of speed.

Aircraft:

Chinooks

New Aircraft:

MAD Planes: Essentially, a kamikaze aeroplane controlled by computer systems and robots that direct it towards an oncoming infantry/tank rush, or into the enemy base. It carries a small nuclear payload, around 50kilotons, which is enough to cause severe damage. Effective as this may be, these planes are not masterpieces. They are poorly armoured, relatively slow, and have no on-board weaponry. That said, it actually makes sense, seeing as the planes are not exactly built to last, but they can easily be taken down before they reach their target destination.

Stealth Bombers: These fast low-flying bomber jets are completely invisible to radar, and so can avoid most enemy anti-aircraft installations. Their low flight path gives a greater degree of accuracy when delivering their 6-bomb payload. However, anti-aircraft vehicles and infantry can easily detect them, and their low flight path can easily make them sitting ducks for the projectile weapons.

Infantry: Riflemen, Grenadiers, Rocket Soldiers, Laser Soldiers, Engineers, Spies, Commandos, Dogs

New Infantry:

Radiation Troopers: In their rubber suits, they march out with their gamma-ray-emitting source, and blast away at the enemy infantry and tanks. The photons, once hitting the enemy, split apart a soldier's body and weaken the armour of a vehicle. Due to their rubber suits, they walk a lot slower than regular troopers, but cannot be run over. It also absorbs most of the blow from bullets, and so Radiation Troopers are a little stronger and a hell of a lot more devastating than a regular trooper.

Stealth Engineers: Armed only with their trusty spanner and a stealth suit, Stealth Engineers can be devastatingly destructive if they enter an opposing base. Since they can only be sensed by certain defensive structures and dogs, these units can slink into enemy bases and take over key structures, unless there happens to be a defensive wall around the target. The downside is that if spotted, they are extremely easy to kill. Also, given their stealth suits, they can be prone to being run over by charging enemy vehicles that are unable to detect them.

Laser Soldiers: Advanced research by the Black Sun has led to the development of light compression technology, allowing light to take the form of solid matter. Using this technology, these soldiers are equipped with downsized models of the light compression units. The velocity of the solid matter inflicts heavy damage to anything it hits with its narrow beam of solid light. The weight of the equipment is fairly heavy and reduces the speed of the soldier, but this is compensated for by the huge effective range of the light cannon. However, the narrow beam of light means that it is more suited for anti-infantry purposes.

Naval Units: Gunboats, Transports.

New Naval Units:

Demolition Boats:

Riverboat:

Bombs: Nuclear Bombs.

Special Weapons: The Thunder Ball, Cloak.

Sorry, dunno wot happened there.

Riverboat: The Riverboat is a smaller version of a Gunboat, with the same 2-inch cannon. The only difference is that it can sail up rivers alongside enemy bases that would usually be inaccessible to other naval units. The Riverboat is also armed with anti-submarine torpedoes and a medium-range sonar.

Demolition Boat: A nuclear-powered cruiser, the Demolition Boat is armed with twin missile launchers capable of long reach. Using cruise missile technology, they are fairly inaccurate, but devastatingly destructive. However, their huge offensive power is to make up for their vulnerability to submarine and aerial assaults – they have no anti-sub weaponry or anti-aircraft guns.

Can i please get some feedback, cos if you guys think its crap I'm not gonna keep posting it. It takes bloody ages editting it. Much appreciated.

Does this lack of response indicate a lack of interest? Please, just one person tell me to keep going or stop. Thats all i ask.

The Iraqis Full Construction Options

Buildings

Key Structures: Power Plant, Advanced Power Plant, Ore Refinery, Silos, Barracks, Kennels, War Factory, Service Depot, Radar Dome, Technology Centre, Heli-pads.

New Buildings:

Thermonuclear Charger: This building houses the radiation for Iraqis’

bomb, the Thermonuclear bomb . It is a prerequisite for the

Thermonuclear Bomb Silo, the Radiation Charger, the Thermonuclear

Troopers and the Thermonuclear Tanks.

Thermonuclear Silos: This structure is the launching site for the Iraqis’ Thermonuclear Bomb.

Radiation Charger: This building takes the leftover radiation from the bombs made in the Thermonuclear Charger, and builds up radiation that can be released in a Radiation Strike.

Defences: Sandbags, Concrete Walls

New Defences:

Rocket Towers: These posts are ground and air defence for your base. With an impressive range and the ability to shoot down air threats, these are a must-have base defence.

Heat-Sensitive Detection Emitters: These posts can be built a

certain distance away from your base. They detect cloaked vehicles.

Vehicles: APCs, Ore Truck, Armed Ore Truck, MCVs, Demolition Trucks

New Vehicles:

Desert Buggies: These vehicles were made for being able to travel quickly over rough terrain. Armed with a Chaingun and with medium armour, these buggies are most effective in groups.

Hover Tanks: To compensate for their lack of naval units, Iraq has equipped itself with vehicles that can hover about a metre and a half off of the ground. As well as having quite thick but light armour, they are equipped with 4-inch cannons to effectively destroy both enemy naval and land units. They move incredibly slowly but they have a medium-long range on their cannon, and armour to protect themselves from any minor threats they may encounter.

Zero20 Rockets: Missile launch platforms that can elevate to 20 degrees. Powerful SCUD missiles are launched from these platforms over great distances. Although the reloading time is long, the platform itself can move quickly from place to place and evade enemy units. The armour, however, is very weak due to the simplicity of the structure, and because of the angle of elevation, it has a minimum range.

Gas Tanks: See The Soviet’s B-Tanks.

Rocket APC: Standard conventional APC, but with modified weapon. Launches medium-range RedEye missiles.

Aircraft: Chinooks

New Aircraft:

Laser Helicopter: See The Allies’ Laser ORCA

Air-to-air Combat Choppers:Each carries 6 deadly heat-seeking Hellfire missiles, these powerful anti-aircraft units can manoeuvre easily into position to take out enemy aircraft. Their ability to remain more or less stationary in their air makes them a valuable asset to base perimeter security, since they do not rely on radar to track enemy units. However, they can only hit targets above ground level, and their agility only just compensates for the lack of armour.

Infantry: Grenadiers, Rocket Soldiers, Engineers, Spies, Dogs.

New infantry:

Uzi troopers: Similar to the riflemen of other armies, the Iraqi Uzi Trooper uses the Uzi 9mm as their standard issue weapon. It has several advantages, as its lighter weight enables the troops to move faster. It has a higher rate of fire and reload than the standard M15 Carbine, and so the Uzi Trooper is more effective in combat than a standard Rifleman.

Thermonuclear Troopers: Using micro-warheads, these soldiers have contained a lethal dosage of thermonuclear radiation into a 2-inch diameter shell. Using a rocket-propelled grenade launcher, these shells can be fired moderate distances. Upon impact, infantry are instantly killed, and vehicles can be killed in a few shots. The radiation also decays structures. The Thermonuclear Trooper has to wear protective clothing due to the radioactive nature of his ammo, which provides him with some armour. The suit and the launcher also considerably slow down the trooper.

Suicide Bombers: Completely unarmed, except almost 50 pounds of explosives, the Suicide Bomber runs towards the target and blows himself up. The resulting explosion will cause a great deal of damage to the recipient. The Bomber is very fast, but they are relatively weak and have no armour.

Naval Units: None

Bombs: Thermonuclear Bombs.

Special Weapons: Radioactive Strike.

[/b]

The only problem that I see with having seven complete factions is that it will be an absolute pain to work with. Specifically, how can you accurately balance seven seperate forces, while making each unique enough to be considered its own? I just think you're asking for trouble, especially when it would come to the feedback from others complaining how some are far too powerful and others are too weak. It's not impossible, but balancing issues would be abundant, and it would take many many patches to get it right. That's just my personal opinion.

- Sparticus

Naa mate keep going. Tis an interesting read.

And also I concur with what Sparticus said about balance issues.

Now it seems that the only way to achieve peace is to destroy all your enemies…

Gees that sounds cool. :D