Sign in to follow this  
J-Fire_Man

Scarface

Anyone played this game? This is definetly much better than GTA in term of story and some gameplays eventough it's not as much free as GTA. And I really like the way Tony Montana voice actor use the f*** words in the game.

I haven't played it, but to say it is better than GTA! :o Well, we will have to see won't we. ;)

And lol, yeah ain't curse words just mother****ing brilliant?!

ROFL, FireFox's spellings best recommendation for that is, Buckinghamshire's! hahaha.. :haha:

Post Edited by Admin - Do not attempt to get around the censor function so profanity appears in your post. This is covered in the forum rules.

If you like stupid cursing words, this game definetly worth playing. The way he talks and his accent is really funny. I just need to smash someone car and Tony will taunt on them with some freakin words.

Scarface's Tony isn't like GTA's so called heroes with no character's background and just poping out in the game. And it's all about cokes and revenge in Scarface.

i aint played it and probably wont its just a rip off of GTA

No it's not. Eventough it uses some GTA features, it's different. Your goons in Scarface is really helpful not like the idiots in GTA who can only carry gun and die.

still a ripoff i think n nothin u say will change my mind