Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C 3 Xbox 360 Trailer & Screen Shots

EA have released the first official Xbox 360 Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars trailer. Currently available in various formats from IGN. Four new screen shots from C&C 3 for Xbox 360 were posted as well. Check them out below.

screen1s.jpg screen2s.jpg screen3s.jpg screen4s.jpg

Click here to view the new trailer. You can also read the short article that briefly explains the difference between the Xbox 360 and PC versions.

Who are the guys in the capes? :|

Well obviously their nod's SUPER soldiers!

I was kinda wondering the same thing too... it kinda looks odd with whole platoons of capes. It's the sort of thing that should be used to distinguish individual units... like a commando for instance.

I *really* like the mood in that 2nd screenshot... with all the green tiberian and spotlights of sunshine... (the one that looks like it's underwater.) But I don't know, it just seems so wrong for GDI to be using rocket launchers, 'cause it makes no sense for them not too... just a hang up from the earlier games.... it's just weird that I care.

It's nice to see these hi-res screenshots... like the shadow from the mech's claw... very omnious.

(Of course now I'm thinking of the CLAW from Liar Liar - excuse me while I Koom-By-Yah)

-gben

Meh, probably another Nod Infantry unit we haven't' seen yet probably. :P

Guest Rabbit

I'd tell you, but then EA would have to kill me. :P

Well if it helps, your sacrifice will not be forgotten. :P

Yeah Zee - take one for the team!

-gben